GRAND OPENING of Bhelser1981 Online Hobby Store

okay will get back to you on this.i do know i can get cases of l.c.m. elsewhere for 505.may want to go for 8 boxes of g.g. if possible..will l.y.k. when ready to order and thank you for your time

jaydouble said:
okay will get back to you on this.i do know i can get cases of l.c.m. elsewhere for 505.may want to go for 8 boxes of g.g. if possible..will l.y.k. when ready to order and thank you for your time

no problem, just let me kno

you said you will price match right?ill let you know what i want and obviously ill pay in advance for w.e. i decide id like thanks a mill

jaydouble said:
you said you will price match right?ill let you know what i want and obviously ill pay in advance for w.e. i decide id like thanks a mill

I will always try to beat the "big guys", but don't guarantee it.

I am not concerned with average sellers on Ebay as there is no guarantee they are legit sellers. I am selling here to ensure our members have a safe alternative to the major online sellers (dacardworld, bl0wout, etc.)

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
LMK if you can find a box of Hobby 2002 Absolute football.. the ones that come with a plaque per box..and what the total price dlvd would be the area code here is 93306 thanks

will keep checking with my distributors, but currently none of them have any

Back