2007 Sweet Spot
2007 UD Masterpiece
2008 Threads
2008 Bowman Sterling
2009 Bowman Sterling
2008 EEE
2009 EEE
2009 Legendary Cuts

If we did baseball I think you would have to do it similar to the basketball one and keep a few teams as randoms. Depending on the year. I would say one team for sure the Yankees should be random.

I would love to do a baseball break. I think that the 2008 UD heroes is a steal, major hits for the money, fairly priced product with good payout. I also like the Topps unique, its hit or miss but when it does hit there are some really nice 1/1 cards in this product. UD sweet spot is one of my all time favs but it does get a little pricey. I would still be in though. For baseball I would definately rather do a by the hit break though vs a team break. Its a little more fair for everyone I think.

BHELSER1981 is looking into some baseball breaks... I will get some pricing etc.... he will more than likely be the one doing that break as I will be very busy over the next few weeks... stay tuned for info etc

Upper Deck Heroes football is a good product for a group break as well. Fairly cheap in comparison and offers some really nice hit possibilities.

RAZOR would sell out fast... since they are all prospects, they invariably get called up by all sorts of teams in the end, and everyone has POTENTIAL... can I get a second on that motion?

NattyBoo said:
RAZOR would sell out fast... since they are all prospects, they invariably get called up by all sorts of teams in the end, and everyone has POTENTIAL... can I get a second on that motion?

No offense, but RAZOR cards have done nothing but plummet since release. Their buiseness practices have become more and more questionable. Just my 2 cents tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back