Holly Fishsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaguars06 said:
Sorry NJ Does not allow there Police Officer's to carry them
frikkin lebral ppl....haha cool that he added ya, tho. Get to know him...and have him get ya some tickets!! hehe..

sportydude said:
frikkin lebral ppl....haha cool that he added ya, tho. Get to know him...and have him get ya some tickets!! hehe..

Yeah I know, my mother and father disagree with me I think Police Officers here should carry them, and Thanks I allready gace me site to Josh, I am witing to see what he says. And by the way Josh is Leberal.

jaguars06 said:
Yeah I know, my mother and father disagree with me I think Police Officers here should carry them, and Thanks I allready gace me site to Josh, I am witing to see what he says. And by the way Josh is Leberal.
nice, if you need any help with graphics for it, just ask and I'll help ya. All I ask for is credit for the gfx. So Josh isnt one of the players that carrys guns? If I make it to the NFL I would carry a gun, for protection, I dont care how strong you are. If someone has a knife or weapon muscles are no match. You guys arent allowed to carry much at all. Here in Nebraska we still have the Electric chair! MWAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back