Holly Fishsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even that... he is really ruining this site (honestly). I mean nobody wants to come here and put up with him making 20 posts a day about Boone... showing off pickups and stats like 1-2 times a week is okay... but this is getting ridiculous. I have no say in what to do with him so I really am doing what I can which is practically leaving... losing interest in cards and getting frustrated... I'll be around...

Quincy8Douby said:
It's not even that... he is really ruining this site (honestly). I mean nobody wants to come here and put up with him making 20 posts a day about Boone... showing off pickups and stats like 1-2 times a week is okay... but this is getting ridiculous. I have no say in what to do with him so I really am doing what I can which is practically leaving... losing interest in cards and getting frustrated... I'll be around...

Agreed...he really just needs to stop, its REALLY annoying and is causing less members to come. I had someone check out the site, and after seeing this guy post so much crap about boone, decided not to join.

Everyone has their flaws man.

You get out of these forums what you make of them. If you want to get distracted and complain about a kid posting about his favorite player everyday, then fine. If you want to overlook that and focus on other things, even better.

But there is no need to throw a fit over this. Just ignore him, and you will eventually forget about it.

joshsmith said:
Everyone has their flaws man.

You get out of these forums what you make of them. If you want to get distracted and complain about a kid posting about his favorite player everyday, then fine. If you want to overlook that and focus on other things, even better.

But there is no need to throw a fit over this. Just ignore him, and you will eventually forget about it.

Kinda hard to hit the ignore button when you arnt allowed to.

I was looking for something for the site, but not sure how to post it on the site.

And Douby calm down I did not know youll where dole, this board needs a little laughter to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back