Holly Fishsticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaguars06 said:
I was looking for something for the site, but not sure how to post it on the site.

And Douby calm down I did not know youll where dole, this board needs a little laughter to it.

your not funny :eek:

Heres the thing.

You post, sometimes you think it is funny, but since all the posts are the same, we can not decipher between real and funny because we can not take you serious because its the same stuff!

This is enough. I am sick of you guys badgering him. This is Chit chat. If he wants to post what he ate for dinner that is fine. If you do not like it do not post or ignore it. The next negative comment I see directed towards another member I am throwing you off this site for a month. And that includes assistant and head coaches. This has gone on long enough. Now keep the thread on topic or stop posting in it.

Crist would we all just grow up, we are not 2 year old's.

I am not going to attack anyone, as it is not my nature but i mean really guys lets grow up.

Guys let's try and be cilvil could we.

We are all collector's, we have a passion, we all have a will, and we all follow a player or teams some more than others. Lets just try to have some order here, could we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back