bhelser

Bench Warmer
Looking for everyone's top 5 for next season

1) San Antonio
2) Dallas
3) Miami
4) Phoenix
5) Detroit

This was not nearly as easy as I thought it would be, I think I could make 3 different top 5's with different teams. It should be a fun season!

1. Miami (They are the Champs untill they lose)
2.San Antonio
3.Chicago
4.Dallas
5.Cleveland

and JoshSmith the Cavs dont suck and Shannon Brown is going to be awesome.

WildThing17 said:
1. Miami (They are the Champs untill they lose)
2.San Antonio
3.Chicago
4.Dallas
5.Cleveland

and JoshSmith the Cavs dont suck and Shannon Brown is going to be awesome.

Your crazy if you think Chicago and Cleveland are TOP in the league. Detroit, Phoenix are much better teams then those 2. Chicago has the talent on paper, but must mesh together. You must remember, Ben is a screen setter offense, and Chicago doesnt have Richard Hamilton (the best in the game at running with out the ball). Cleveland lost flip, and shannon brown will be awesome, but not next year. Cleveland will be carried again by Lebron, but won't make it to the conference finals again. Detroit just lost a defensive stud and gained a lot more firepower. They will still win 50-60 games and take the central division crown. Phoenix is getting back a Healthy Amare.

Phoenix is just and will always be a paper champ. They had the best record in the leauge 2 seasons ago and couldnt make the finals. They had a real good team and couldnt make the finals. Now how can a healthy Amare help. It will be:
Nash
Marion
Amare
Boris
Barbosa

Now how is that lineup better than
Nash
Marion
Quentin Richardson
Joe Johnson
Amare

They couldnt make the finals with them so how can they now. Paper champ is all they will ever be. And you also call Naz Muhammad firepower. What are you smoking. He completely SUCKS. Chicago has slashers though. Ben can set the screen Hinrich can pull up and shoot, or Gordon can take it to the rack. And Lebron is Lebron, they will have a healthy Larry, Luke Jackson coming back from injury, Varejao making more imporvements on offense and hopefully a Damon Jones with some confidence.

WildThing17 said:
Phoenix is just and will always be a paper champ. They had the best record in the leauge 2 seasons ago and couldnt make the finals. They had a real good team and couldnt make the finals. Now how can a healthy Amare help. It will be:
Nash
Marion
Amare
Boris
Barbosa

Now how is that lineup better than
Nash
Marion
Quentin Richardson
Joe Johnson
Amare

They couldnt make the finals with them so how can they now. Paper champ is all they will ever be. And you also call Naz Muhammad firepower. What are you smoking. He completely SUCKS. Chicago has slashers though. Ben can set the screen Hinrich can pull up and shoot, or Gordon can take it to the rack. And Lebron is Lebron, they will have a healthy Larry, Luke Jackson coming back from injury, Varejao making more imporvements on offense and hopefully a Damon Jones with some confidence.

Nzar completely sucks? Your bringing up Varejao... lol
Watch the better numbers Nzar puts up over Ben Wallace and Varejao.

I never said phoenix is the best team in the league, I just said they are better then Chicago and Cleveland.

Detroit's starting 5 is still better then Chicago too. I was referring to Flip Murray when I said firepower. That guy can give Detroit 20 points on any given night off of the Bench.

joshsmith said:
Nzar completely sucks? Your bringing up Varejao... lol
Watch the better numbers Nzar puts up over Ben Wallace and Varejao.

I never said phoenix is the best team in the league, I just said they are better then Chicago and Cleveland.

Detroit's starting 5 is still better then Chicago too. I was referring to Flip Murray when I said firepower. That guy can give Detroit 20 points on any given night off of the Bench.

Don't discount Chicago, if that team gels, Wallace will provide them with much needed defence in the paint with gordon and deng providing offence. They made the playoffs last season, the team hasn't got any worse, just better. I can't see why they can't be a top 5 side.

detroit is done. They will be 7 or 8 in the East. Miami dominates East. Cleveland improves but they need one more guy. San Antonio beats Dallas and Phoenix in West.
Of course injuries are always the wild card.
And Nazr? Can you say 6 points and six rebounds a game?

keithmcm said:
detroit is done. They will be 7 or 8 in the East. Miami dominates East. Cleveland improves but they need one more guy. San Antonio beats Dallas and Phoenix in West.
Of course injuries are always the wild card.
And Nazr? Can you say 6 points and six rebounds a game?

I say Nzar gets 10 and 10 a game.

Detroit will be 2nd or 3rd in the east easy. Don't be surprised if they still have a better record then Miami too.

Its going to be just like 3 years ago, when everyone smashed detroit all year long, and then they kicked the crap out of everyone to win it all.

I doubt they win it all this year, but they will have a point to prove.

Back