Basketball NBA Rankings?

I didnt think Dallas was going to win after game 2. If you want i can give you a link to the site I said it on. And Dallas wasnt the best team or they would have won. In a 7 game series the best teams always win. `

WildThing17 said:
I didnt think Dallas was going to win after game 2. If you want i can give you a link to the site I said it on. And Dallas wasnt the best team or they would have won. In a 7 game series the best teams always win. `

Detroit won..

Lebron has no class.

Detroit will prevail again this year when the play cleveland.

Those aint experts. And if you read what they say there is nothing about Detroit winning the Division but it says Cleveland has a good chance of winning it.

WildThing17 said:
Hey dont be a hater the Cavs would have been sweet in the late 80s early 90s except the other #23. Killed us on many diffrent occasions

Seem to forget who made Jordan. Jordan had to beat Detroit first. We smoked him like 4-5 years in a row.

Miami
Dallas
Phoenix
San Antonio
Chicago

there is no way in hell Nzar will have better numbers than Big Ben...and there is no way Detroit is better than Chicago...Ben Wallace anchored that defense...Defensive POY...Chicago is up-and-coming....also watch out for the Clippers...with Brand they can do some damage...unless they break up that team like they always do...PAY SAM CASSEL

Back