Basketball NBA Rankings?

Im not mad, not at all. I just think its funny how so many people can ride lebrons sack when he has done nothing. Its just you, its like the nba marketing him. When Greg Oden comes out, lebron will drop off, just like penny did, like grant hill did, like mcgrady did, like kobe did, like shaq did.

Right now, lebron is the face of the nba. Wait until he keeps losing and people start bashing him.

Alright the Cavs are going to be better and Lebron will not fall off because all of them that you named had a flaw in his game Lebron doesnt. That is why he wont fall off.

Ok tell me the difference between when detroit was eliminated in Miami, and when cleveland was eliminated in detroit?

Lebron was benched in the closing seconds, and left the court right when the clock hit 0. Most of his teammates congratulated Detroit, LEBRON did not.

Every SINGLE Detroit player walked over and hugged and congratulated Shaq, Wade etc.....

Lebron = No Class.

I have heard soo many stories about Lebron being a jerk. And I have heard soo many stories about Wade being a class act. Thats why I would take Wade over Lebron.

You are nuts I would be so POd that I would just walk away. Congradulating ther winner is admiiting the better team won, which totally isnt the case here.

How do you figure the Heat where not the best. They are the Champs. This aint the NFL where you win three games and your are the champs. They won 16 games against the best teams out there making them the very best.

wait wait wait a minute.

Back the truck up.

Your the own who said that the better team didn't win in the cleveland and detroit series.

How do you know that san antonio couldn't have beat miami? The playoff format last year was a joke out west. The two top teams had to meet in the second round. Dallas lost because of lack of experience.

Im glad david stern changed that.

Honestly Detroit WAS the better team last year. I just like razzin ya but the best teams always win. And to me it look as if Miami is the champs. So they are the best. And if you look close Josh was is in caps cause they are not better now.

most of the time.. the best team don't win .. i think the team that is the hottest at the time in the playoff wins .. first i though detroit will beat miami too .. cause look at detroit .. but miami pul it out cause of wade . a super star was born .. lots of people didn't know who wade was before the season . but bet you every one knows who he is now. just make sure they don't compair him to mj .. cause he'll be just like every one else that's been campair to mj .. fail cause there will never be another mj .

about the best team . i bet you everyone thought that dallas was going to win it all after game two right .. but miami pull if off ... yes i thought that dallas was going to be the champ after game two too . but look what happen .. dallas though they were going to split in miami and come back home and win it . but wade took over .. so most of the time the best team don't win . just like dallas .. they lack experience .. but miami lack that too
but miami won because of coaching .. vetern experence in shaq and payton ..

ta ta
af

Back