New guy - unloading 1000+ cards - Nolan Ryan Misprint Card - Help!

studebakerdude

Bench Warmer
Hey folks. I'm cleaning house and found a box and a notebook full of various sports cards that I have no use for. These were given to me about 15 years ago and they are all in brand new condition. Dates appear to be from the 80's to early 90's. I counted up to 1000 cards and quit, and there were a few still left to be counted.

I have added a couple of photos here:
Cards pictures by 1959S2D - Photobucket

Obviously the cards in the box aren't in any order whatsoever. The ones in the notebook seem to be organized and there's quite a few teams of baseball, basketball, football, etc. Some of the cards are pretty fancy, even with borders. I know nothing about them at all, my hobby is antique cars.

I have NO idea what the value of these are, and I'm sure some cards are worth much more then others. I don't HAVE to get rid of them, just looking for someone that might want to make an offer on all of it. I don't really want to use them as a fire starter this winter. :D (kidding)

Also, amongst them all is this 1991 Nolan Ryan card, with a line through his name. Obviously a misprint. Is this card worth anything?

cards002.jpg

i doubt it. unless you have some rare inserts of say michael jordan there not worth much. on the ryan, i have no clue but in that condition id say no lol

Back