Football Offical MICHGAN OHIO STATE GAME THREAD

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
Both teams are 6-0 and are on a course to play each other undeafeted, with the winner going to the National Title Game

Michigan is ranked 4th with only IOWA, PENN STATE, INDIANA, BALL STATE and NORTHWESTERN remaining before the last game of the season vs. OSU

OHIO State is Ranked 1st with only MICHIGAN STATE, INDIANA MINNESOTA ILLNOIS AND NORTHWESTERN remaining before they get Michigan at home.

Michigan Vs. OSU
PPG 33.5 32.8
PPGA 14.2 9.3
RYPGA 40.3 118.0
PYPGA 210.2 182.7
RYPG 195.7 151.5
PYPG 187.3 235.2
TYPG 383.0 386.7
TYPGA 250.7 300.7

OSU has the advantage on Passing and Passing D. Michigan has the advantage on Rushing and Rushing D.

None the less its going to be the game of the year.

2 of the best teams in the nation, 11-0 playing for the shot at the national title.

Well I say the Buckeyes will win it and go undefeated and go on to win the National Title.
And just so everyone see it me and JoshSmith have a $20 paypal bet. So one of us cant say we didnt agree to it.

But yes I will probably make a bet on it with points online when the spread comes out. I know it will be pretty high.

Ohio State should end up NC's.

Kutzy I was really rootin for Illinois in the Indiana game, I was really hoping they would get their 3rd Big Ten game win since the 03 season.

They went 0-8 in 03 B10 play
1-7 in 04 B10 play
0-8 in 05 B10 play
1-2 so far in 06 B10 play

I understand they are rebuilding, but they got a long ways to go to knock off Ohio Sate.

rynesandbergfan23 said:
Ohio State should end up NC's.

Kutzy I was really rootin for Illinois in the Indiana game, I was really hoping they would get their 3rd Big Ten game win since the 03 season.

They went 0-8 in 03 B10 play
1-7 in 04 B10 play
0-8 in 05 B10 play
1-2 so far in 06 B10 play

I understand they are rebuilding, but they got a long ways to go to knock off Ohio Sate.

it was a pretty sarcstic statement. Especailyl considering you are talkin about the best Team in college against one of the worst

hes not saying they will knock off Ohio State...hes saying they might cover the insanely HIGH points spread...theres no way that Illinois can knock off Ohio State...but they might be able to cover a 35-40 point spread

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
hes not saying they will knock off Ohio State...hes saying they might cover the insanely HIGH points spread...theres no way that Illinois can knock off Ohio State...but they might be able to cover a 35-40 point spread

Spread will be under 30 points

Back