Football Offical MICHGAN OHIO STATE GAME THREAD

They may cover 30, with the Michigan game two weeks later, I think Tressel will get out to a comfortable first half lead and set the starters, making it a closer game then what it could be, as well I think he will do the same against Purdue. Which will lead to Michigan.

OS leads Michign in the series the last four years 3-1, With the home team winning except in 05 when OS went into Michigan Sadium and won.

Im thinking the spread will be 28-32. Most likely around the 30 range. Looking to snag the bet at 30 points or 29.5

Better RB?

Michael Hart is the best RB in the Big Ten.

Henne is a better passer then Troy Smith, and Manningham can hang with Ted Gin.

God you guys are going to be shocked when Michigan Pulls it off.

Henne cant even carry Troy Smiths jock. Manning who? Ted Ginn is the most electrifying player in college football. OSU had the #1 football recruit last year in Chris Wells a RB from Cleveland, he cant even get on the field. Pittman is a stud and Anthony Gonzalez is the most underrated wideout in the country. Never heard of him give it a couple a weeks and by the time you know who he is they will be lighting Big Blue up.

who leads the big ten in recieving? Mario Manningham.

Who leads the nation in td's recieving? Mario Manningham.

Who is 5th in the nation in rushing? Michael Hart

Yeah you guys may be good because they are your team, but they aren't putting the same numbers. We got 2 guys that deserve more heisman love then Ted Ginn Jr.

See that is why we will win you have 3 guys we have a whole team. Teams win games not players. Also as a side note Shawn Crable one of there linebackers is from Massillon,Ohio which is in stark county and I live in Stark county also. But he is a scrub A.) cause he went to Massillon. B.)Cause he went ti Michigan

joshsmith said:
who leads the big ten in recieving? Mario Manningham.

Who leads the nation in td's recieving? Mario Manningham.

Who is 5th in the nation in rushing? Michael Hart

Yeah you guys may be good because they are your team, but they aren't putting the same numbers. We got 2 guys that deserve more heisman love then Ted Ginn Jr.

who might not even play the rest of the season? Mario Manningham

joshsmith said:
he will be ready by the time we play OSU no doubt

We have 2 decent games then 3 breeze bys before then.

keeping you on ya toes because the lifeblood of your Passing game is gone for now

your crazy

Breaston and arrington still

No one even heard of manningham outside michigan until this year. Carr is hinting at manningham playing at penn state too.

joshsmith said:
your crazy

Breaston and arrington still

No one even heard of manningham outside michigan until this year. Carr is hinting at manningham playing at penn state too.

Well just 5 posts ago you were all on his jockstrap. Why you changing your song now? Lips getting to chapped?

because he is the best WR so far this year. Its no lie.
I was trying to prove to WT that Michigan does have a star WR and RB just like his team.
Henne has other options too.

Hows illnois doing? I see they finally won a big ten game for the first time in 3 years.

:)

Back