Football Offical MICHGAN OHIO STATE GAME THREAD

Anything you say to me does'nt matter,the fact is michigan still SUCKS!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bittersweet about michigan stomping of notre dame?

Say what you will, but michigan is #2 in the BCS, and #1 by the computer rankings.

We will all see how real or unreal michigan is nov 18th.

Well the game tonight could have a huge effect on the outcome of this game. If WVU wins I believe that the loser, no matter by what score is out and it will be a WVU vs. winner national championship. If LU wins I see both teams making it to the national championship, pending this game isnt a blowout.

wildthing and Joshsmith both like to believe their teams are going to win so lets see whos right...the games just around the corner

well michigan and ohio state both had problems this last game. what up with that?? maybe easeing back for the big game???

Josh you talk **** about Illinois but how many did Ohio State beat us by?

7?? Wow thats almost as bad as 2 losses.

HERE WE GO.

11-0 and 11-0

Michigan is more hungry too I think. They know everyone is US isn't giving them a shot at winnig.

Michigan Rush D will def give OSU problems.

Back