Official Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread

Updated :bounce:

Drew the names last night. Everyone involved should've gotten a PM from me indicating who drew who's name :scratch:.

When I said and it was agreed apon $30 eBay value, I didn't mean one card. If you would like to do several cards for that value, it's welcome. Just don't hoard 500 '90 Upper Deck Kevin Maas RC's or 1000 '91 Upper Deck Dan McGwire RC's :wall:

Also, when you send, please PM me your DC #.

You must have the packages sent out by Wednesday, December 16th.

Friday, December 11th for whoever got the guy way up north

Any comments or questions, feel free to ask :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated :bounce:

Drew the names last night. Everyone involved should've gotten a PM from me indicating who drew who's name :scratch:.

When I said and it was agreed apon $30 eBay value, I didn't mean one card. If you would like to do several cards for that value, it's welcome. Just don't hoard 500 '90 Upper Deck Kevin Maas RC's or 1000 '91 Upper Deck Dan McGwire RC's :wall:

Also, when you send, please PM me your DC #

You must have the packages sent out by Wednesday, December 16th. Friday, December 11th for whoever got the guy way up north ...

Any comments or questions, feel free to ask :pop:

You would still need another $29.50 of ebay value. :doh: :lollol:

If we're going ebay route, how would we know what not to bid on? Don't want to go after the same card. Do we all just not bid on our own personal players? i.e. I don't bid on Bo so I don't run up the price on who ever pulled me. And vice versa?

If we're going ebay route, how would we know what not to bid on? Don't want to go after the same card. Do we all just not bid on our own personal players? i.e. I don't bid on Bo so I don't run up the price on who ever pulled me. And vice versa?

Uhhh...good point cause generally speaking, I either win, or make huskyseahawk...errr...the other person pay twice as much as they thought.

For the eBay thing:

If you can get it without eBay, great. But, if there is something on the 'Bay that you really are hard up for (i.e. 1/1's) worry about them yourselfs, just in case. Everything else is fair game, since we really can't either pm the other member (since the secret would be outta the bag) or me, since I'd have to get ahold of someone for said auction and they may suspect something was up.

In conclusion, use your best judgement (which on here is Kavorkianesque at best :shifty: ) ...

Where do we post our addresses? I cannot for the life of me remember where it is on the system and I need to update mine b/c I have moved.

Thanks!

Back