Football Opinions On an Ebay Purchase

arod812 said:
Get lost bud.............I didn't say file a lawsuit against the guy or drive to his house and punch him in the head. I said just leave him a negative feedback to let other buyers know not to bother with him after he pulled a stunt like this. Do you think that if someone like me or you did this that it would be ok if we didn't have brain cancer??? Stop using your cancer as a crutch to make people feel bad for you is what I would say. Yeah I feel bad but a deal is a deal no matter what.

++++ Bottomline you don't jack someone on a card so you can resell it for $100 more or whatever. That's bad business, and people need to be notified of it. This is silly and if I was the seller I would be embarassed and ashamed to be doing this. It is a sad story that his daughter (may have) died of cancer. But time stops for no one and you can't start pulling stunts like this on people. Ask yourself, if Sanchez had ****n out his ACL the first play, would you have your card right now? If you're answer is yes, then you know what kind of seller this is. (a shady one)

It's not about the cancer, it's about letting go. You are badgering atrain to leave him negative feedback but he has obviously come to the conclusion that he gains nothing by doing so, and just like with anything else- what goes around comes around.

moosehead said:
It's not about the cancer, it's about letting go. You are badgering atrain to leave him negative feedback but he has obviously come to the conclusion that he gains nothing by doing so, and just like with anything else- what goes around comes around.

who is badgering? So in your logic, let the scammers scam because he can't get his card anyways, so why leave negative feedback over it? Obviously he gains nothing by leaving negative feedback, but he does alert future buyers about what he does if a card goes up in value (which is hide behind his daughter who died of cancer, which is one of the biggest coward moves ive ever seen)

Atrain made his decision.

But at least we all know about this seller and not to waste our time with issues like this.
I'd be furious that the seller pulled this on me, using a terminal illness to get away with it. That's just uncalled for

PERSONALLY....wow, IF it is true I feel for the guy .. cancer....losing a kid etc... unreal...

but BUSINESS wise.... not a cool move at all

I think business wise. If he is real I would just state my case and return your money through paypal and also let you know that I am sorry, send you a card other than that and ask you to take it easy on the feedback. If it is real that is. But as for you I would leave appropriate nuetral feedback and state what the case was.

Back