Football POLL: Best future young WR...

The best young WR for years to come who played 2-3 years in the NFL..

• Braylon Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yotto123192 said:
I will do one for each position...
I am doing young guys...

This is for people who want to know who to collect, or if they want to see what their favorite player is ranked..
The poll is riged with the fact that you like Roy and the rest are decent at best. (Fitzgerald is good but the Cardinals are going no where.) The best young recievers right now are
Colston
Boldin
Fitzgerald
Roy W
Matt Jones. (A beast in the making.)
Theirs others but thats who comes to mind right now.

kutzy said:
I would tend to disagree. I think Boldin is better than Fitzgerald or they are even.

boldin is a tougher, bigger more going across the middle WR, while fitz has more height and speed..but if i would have to pick one i would take fitz...just cause of his height and speed.

Boldin 6 catches a game for 82+ yards during his carrer vs. 5 catches a game and 69+ yards a game for Fitzgerald.

Jags- Are you paranoid? I didn't say, "Forgot about him" to you.. I was saying that I forgot to add Boldin...

I like everyones opinons, I am not going flip out like you do on one person who disagrees with your MoDrew opinons...

I do think Roy will be the best from the '04 draft, Edwards best from '05, and Colston best from '06... Boldin best from '03...

hornsfan92 said:
ok, i didn't know that..you can win this argument cause i really don't care much for either receiver..

Nah not arguing bro. Im just letting you know. Didnt know if you knew that or not.

Roy Williams is putting up great numbers just needs to learn to be in the game every game.

yotto123192 said:
Jags- Are you paranoid? I didn't say, "Forgot about him" to you.. I was saying that I forgot to add Boldin...

I like everyones opinons, I am not going flip out like you do on one person who disagrees with your MoDrew opinons...

I do think Roy will be the best from the '04 draft, Edwards best from '05, and Colston best from '06... Boldin best from '03...

I miss read your post,

We all make mistake's, about Drew agian I say #'s #'s #'s, All that is need to be known.

yotto123192 said:
And, Fitz isn't height and speed...

He runs a 4.6+ 40... while Roy runs a 4.43 or something like that.

I think he was referring to Boldin vs Fitzgerald. At the combine Fits ran a 4.53 and Boldin never broke 4.7

I know I have a lot of bias on this but take it for what its worth.

I think Mark Clayton is one of the top young WR in the league.

Blake811 said:
I know I have a lot of bias on this but take it for what its worth.

I think Mark Clayton is one of the top young WR in the league.

I like Clayton I do, I thought the jaguars where going to get him, and was hoping they would, and guess what they got Country Boy Matt who well needs to stay there in the country.

I would put Edwards in there with the rest, he's good. I think he needs to be playing with a team that can really showcase his talents. He didn't win '05 ROy for being a slouch, and that's tough to do when your playing on a team that isn't even considered a contender .

jericho cotchery, besides, you cant beat that name....jericho. not to mention this guy has proved himself as a good kickoff returner, unfortunately for him the jets are stacked with justin miller and leon washington as kickoff returners also.

jaguars06 said:
I like Clayton I do, I thought the jaguars where going to get him, and was hoping they would, and guess what they got Country Boy Matt who well needs to stay there in the country.

jags..why are you hating on matt jones?? hes the fastest white boy in the nfl :)

Back