Football POLL: Best future young WR...

The best young WR for years to come who played 2-3 years in the NFL..

• Braylon Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see alot of Roy Williams love here . If I were put in charge of a brand new franchise and were told to pick out of these id pick Fitz in heart beat nuff said on that , Second choice would be a toss up between Braylon and Roy . Mike Williams ..Id kick him to curb fast than $%1t.

i voted fitzgerald, but i think Troy Williamson is gonna have a breakout year next year!

For those interested in stats and like to compare that way . And seeing this is a 2 way poll.

Most catchs in a season

Roy Williams - 82
Larry fitzgerald -103

Most Yards in a season

R.Williams - 1310
Fitzgerald - 1409

Most tds

R.Williams - 8
Fitzgerald - 10

Career Catchs

Roy Williams - 181
Fitzgerald - 230

Yards

R.Williams -2814
Fitz- 3135

tds -

Roy - 23
Fitz- 24

Funny how similar there careers have been so far. Will be interesting how it plays out throughout there careers. Will also be interesting to see how Matt Leinart will help out Fitz or how the Lions next young QB will help Roy . Thats why you gotta love sports :)

Oh, really? I thought Roy has been out more games... but he has been injured quite a bit at the beginning of a game..

But, I like Roy more, not just because I collect him... At first I liked Fitz more, but I watched Roy play more and more, and I liked him more.
He is faster, not quite as tall or as good as hands, but close... He is smart (On the field) (So if Fitz).. and a pretty good route runner.

I think they will both be stars, but I don't see the Cards going anywhere, and I don't see the Lions going anywhere 'till Millen leaves.

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
Nobody has mentioned Andre Johnson or Antonio Gates in this thread. Interesting.

Even though his stats are pretty good most likely people devalue them since hes plays for an poor team. Just imagine what hed do if he played with someone better than Carr. As for Gates he is a TE; surely one of the better young TEs at that.

Carefull there this Board has a way with people who support there team's and there players.

I think Cotchery is going to be a great player and I hope he becomes better.

Back