Football Pro Football HOF Thread

hey oilcan, i was up at my storage space today and found something you might think is cool that i didn't even know i had.

it's a tristar certified autograph baseball of jim wynn inscribed "toy cannon". it's on an official ball. i don't remember where/when i got it though. :eek:

tolrobb3 said:
hey oilcan, i was up at my storage space today and found something you might think is cool that i didn't even know i had.

it's a tristar certified autograph baseball of jim wynn inscribed "toy cannon". it's on an official ball. i don't remember where/when i got it though. :eek:
yea, sounds real cool...what do you want for it...some luvin? :spit: :D

i'll talk to u tomorrow about it..been up since 4..nity night

Nice Lem Barney!! And also got 3 e-mails from Panini! LeBeau, Randle and Grimm are all on the way!! Wooo!! (Still trying to pick up the other 4...missed Emmitt by a few seconds.)

Anyhow...two new pickups. Usually not a fan of Tristar cuts...but his auto is hard enough for me to accept it for him:
Bethea.jpg

And then a nice little upgrade from just a sticker auto:
PaulKrause.jpg

Nice bethea. I had one of those..he only has 3 autos that im aware of..the tri-star, topps hof and the one that just came out in a set which pictures hof busts...i picked this one up a while back and it's the only one i've seen since 2003..i think there is one on ebay at the moment!

BehteaAuto.jpg

added this
MoonClassics.jpg

Now that is a nice Bethea. I got a heck of a deal on that cut as I've even seen them sell pretty well. They only list your's and the Goal Line art card on Beckett, but of course there is the Tri-star at least. Would love to pick up one of those on-cards, but since I at least have his cut, I will live with that until I can find/afford one.

the one i saw on ebay had a bin of $73..i think..ive slept since then lol

i sold my tri-star on ebay a while back, but it was before you came in this thread or i would have let you have mine, but i know u don't like gradeds also

BetheaAuto.jpg

Hahaha. Only $73 for the on card? Now that I would have picked up in a heartbeat. I've seen his cuts sell near that, so that would have been a steal really. If you ever see one that cheap again, let me know! lol

And yeah, a guy on Blog gave me a great deal on the Hutson. I could not pass it up at all.

OilMan said:
Nice bethea. I had one of those..he only has 3 autos that im aware of..the tri-star, topps hof and the one that just came out in a set which pictures hof busts...i picked this one up a while back and it's the only one i've seen since 2003..i think there is one on ebay at the moment!

BehteaAuto.jpg

added this
MoonClassics.jpg

The Barney and Moon are nice PC additions.

Moon spoke about Matthews (sp?) when he came up on the top 100 list.

wju2004 said:
Nice Lem Barney!! And also got 3 e-mails from Panini! LeBeau, Randle and Grimm are all on the way!! Wooo!! (Still trying to pick up the other 4...missed Emmitt by a few seconds.)

Anyhow...two new pickups. Usually not a fan of Tristar cuts...but his auto is hard enough for me to accept it for him:
Bethea.jpg

And then a nice little upgrade from just a sticker auto:
PaulKrause.jpg

Both autos look sharp.

Back