Football Pro Football HOF Thread

james said:
Curley Culp was a great DL that is not in the Hall. Coy Bacon was a DE who deserves some looking at.
I don't remember Bacon James..but from what little film i've seen on him, it looks like he was a manster.

james said:
Curley Culp was a great DL that is not in the Hall. Coy Bacon was a DE who deserves some looking at.

I agree on Culp. I'd love to know why he is not in yet. He had a very successful career where he dominant and won a Super Bowl.

Bacon posted over 130 sacks in his career but has some how been forgotten about. It might hurt him that he played for a number of teams during his career.

dfr52 said:
Was Bingham a HOF quality player?
Bingham was an excellent LB and a tackling machine, he played 12 years for the Oilers and started every single game, from the time he was a rookie until he retired at MLB..To answer the question, I say yes he was a HOF caliber player.

OilMan said:
Bingham was an excellent LB and a tackling machine, he played 12 years for the Oilers and started every single game, from the time he was a rookie until he retired at MLB..To answer the question, I say yes he was a HOF caliber player.

I wonder if he'll ever get any support. The line of LB's waiting to get in is very long.

dfr52 said:
I wonder if he'll ever get any support. The line of LB's waiting to get in is very long.
That is a great question. Chuck Howley is at the head of that line. How he isn't in yet is beyond me.

Newest PC Additions & a big thanks to former SCF bad boy Alfordron for the Moon:

Awesome LB for the Cowboys and big reason why their defenses were so good in the early 90's.

scan0003-10-1.jpg

One of the league's best passers who might of had all the passing records if it wasn't for the perception of black QB's:

scan0003-10-2.jpg

dfr52 said:
Newest PC Additions & a big thanks to former SCF bad boy Alfordron for the Moon:

This made me LOL..Thanks Dave and I cherish the rep :D

Moon Passed for over 70,000 Pro Football yards...He passed so much with the chuk & duck, he used to say he had "dead arm" every now and again.

james said:
That is a great question. Chuck Howley is at the head of that line. How he isn't in yet is beyond me.
I agree James, as bad as i can't stand Dallas, Howley should have already been in the hall, just as Robert Brazile should...Bingham will never get a sniff, especially if Brazile even gets some strong consideration.

Back