Steelers wanted:

The ENDZONE

Bench Warmer
Looking for Steelers base, inserts, gu, auto from the last 3 years. Haven't been buying many packs lately, so I'm hoping to do some trading for Steelers.

Check out my bucket, lots of good cards in there. Just don't get lost in there. Have many more not in there yet, so Just ask if looking for something that's not in there.

Steelers you may want

The ENDZONE said:
Looking for Steelers base, inserts, gu, auto from the last 3 years. Haven't been buying many packs lately, so I'm hoping to do some trading for Steelers.

Check out my bucket, lots of good cards in there. Just don't get lost in there. Have many more not in there yet, so Just ask if looking for something that's not in there.
Auto's
07 SPX Lawrence Timmons
07 Select Lawrence Timmons #ed 05/40
07 Donruss Classics Gary Russell
07 Presspass Dallas Baker

Game Used
07 Bowman Sterling Willie Parker Jersey

Rookie Cards
07 Topps Chrome Refractor Lawrence Timmons
07 Bowman Chrome Gary Russell
07 Bowman Chrome Dallas Baker

Refractor
07 Topps Chrome Willie Parker

LMK if you can use any of the Cards thanks
PM me for quicker responce

hammocks13 said:
Auto's
07 SPX Lawrence Timmons
07 Select Lawrence Timmons #ed 05/40
07 Donruss Classics Gary Russell
07 Presspass Dallas Baker

Game Used

Rookie Cards
07 Topps Chrome Refractor Lawrence Timmons
07 Bowman Chrome Gary Russell
07 Bowman Chrome Dallas Baker

Refractor

LMK if you can use any of the Cards thanks
PM me for quicker responce
Interested in these 2:

Game Used

Refractor

See anything in my bucket you're interested in?

Parker

The ENDZONE said:
Interested in these 2:

Game Used

Refractor

See anything in my bucket you're interested in?
Would trade both Parkers for your 72 Vintage Unitas. I'm assuming
the Unitas isn't in mint condition. If it is I'll throw another card into the trade lmk thanks

hammocks13 said:
Would trade both Parkers for your 72 Vintage Unitas. I'm assuming
the Unitas isn't in mint condition. If it is I'll throw another card into the trade lmk thanks
it is close to mint, but i'll let you decide that. i'll send it to you and you can check it out for yourself. then you can decide whether to add another Steeler. i'll post this trade up if you'd like to do it. just pm me your info. lmk

Parker

The ENDZONE said:
it is close to mint, but i'll let you decide that. i'll send it to you and you can check it out for yourself. then you can decide whether to add another Steeler. i'll post this trade up if you'd like to do it. just pm me your info. lmk
post the trade
Send Unitas to
Ron Lerner
I'll check the card and have no problem sending another card if Unitas is in mint condition thanks

hey, i have a 2004 Fleer Ultra Big Ben Lucky 13 Gold Medallion RC bv 50 that i would like to sell. i didnt see nething n ur bucket i liked so pm me and lmk

hammocks13 said:
post the trade
Send Unitas to
Ron Lerner
I'll check the card and have no problem sending another card if Unitas is in mint condition thanks
Trade posted up. Send me PM with your address, so I can get the Unitas out tomorrow!
Thanks,
Tracy

steelers#1fan said:
Do you have any Steeler jerseys in the works? Would love to have a Lambert.
No, don't have one started yet, but can if you'd like to order one, but can't trade for it. LMK
(Did you see the one I have in my bucket?)

Back