Hockey STILL doubt the B-L-A-C-K-H-A-W-K-S?

Not sure how many people in Chicago even care about the Blackhawks. The Cubs and the Bears on the other hand, there's pandemonium if they don't win.

Time to take back control of this series. Even getting outshot as badly as they have been, the Hawks are not getting killed on the scoreboard. Crawford has to be close to PTSD. We need to hit Chara real hard with Bickel and Shaw, and we can turn this around quick!

Concern should not be Chara in my opinion Chara is slow although he does have that reach not like I would not like to see him get really nailed good...get shots on the net Hawks certainly have enough star power,get Rask who has been sensational off his game...these two teams match up well and the series has been sensational thus far it's going to come down to which team is willing to go the extreme ....on another note Toews has been taken a beating.......

another thing I am not worried about their lack of scoring on the PP...just hoping they get it going soon...shoot the puck at the net good things happen...

I say Bolland makes up for his 3 penalties and opens up the scoring...Seguin ties it up and Sharp with the game winner......Hawks 2-1

Hmmn.....shorty the d-man back none other than the SLOW Chara...they turned him inside out,,,lol.......keep using their speed and shoot on the net look at that bobler by Kruger made Rask do back flips .....on a good note they are doing way better in the face off circle...... at least they are getting their shots ..suck up the hits and keep on shooting.....

Indeed you knew it would be an all out goal fest.......4-3.....Hawks have to continue using their speed but all the while stay disciplined and don't give the bruins extra chances because they will bury it with all their lucky bounces it could have been 6-4 for the Bruins ....at least the Hawks look much much better compared to last game and finally Toews gets a well deserved goal...speed speed speed and shots half of the Bruins have no legs tonight.....

Well no words for this one now except a one goal game.....anyone's game now....get Crawford a glove..
Game winner
Hawks - Sharp
Bruins - Peverly

Well, it did take 6 to win it. If it ends up that either team has to go to backup goalie because of exhaustion or injury- I would say EMERY had the huge advantage.

Back