Hockey STILL doubt the B-L-A-C-K-H-A-W-K-S?

Emery won me a fantasy championship this season as I picked him up when he was hot...but I highly doubt that they will sit Crawford unless he can't regain his confidence ....the Hawks have to rely on their speed keep focus no bad penalties and shoot...they did last game and showed that Rask is not unbeatable ...

Well for me I had Crawford and garbage for the rest then I picked up Emery and he done well but in all honesty it was probably my Victor Fasth pick up that won me it he won his first 8 games and has an enormous upside at times I get very lucky so many say but my picks are warranted as I do my homework......I was in three TSN leagues and had 2 first place finishes and a 3rd place finish overall not bad ..I have to say I really enjoy fantasy leagues keeps me on my toes and up to date on all players as well as stars to be.....

NEVER A DOUBT! CRAWFORD SHOULD HAVE TOOK CONN SMYTHE, THOUGH! SO MANY 1 GOAL GAMES OUTSHOT LIKE MAD, OT GAMES, SHORTHANDED SO OFTEN. HE WAS JUST HUGE!

I knew Bolland would get an important goal but none as good as this one.....great series and well deserved Cup win for the Hawks.......There you go NattyBoo enjoy your Cup Because I know your a true Hawk fan!

Back