Basketball Take a look at what this guy threatened to do on eBay! Ridiculous!

orangejello727 said:
Actually I sent wiped TP in the mail to an arch enemy that ripped me off. It wasy pretty dirty!!
Do you have an arch enemy in card collecting? :eek:

No amount of ripping me off would cause me to do that.

That's just not right.

bgomourto said:
Do you have an arch enemy in card collecting? :eek:

No amount of ripping me off would cause me to do that.

That's just not right.

I was taken for $13,000 from this person. Believe me the surprise in the mail was nothing!

???

orangejello727 said:
send another piece of mail. But this time fill the padded mailer with qtips after you poked them in your bum!! I did something like this to a person that tried to rip me off.

WTF !!!! that is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard.... That is wrong on more than one level mate :mad:

Prob not appropriate on a family "G" rated site, am i wrong ?

As for the feedback issue ! Once the money has been paid and cleared then positive feedback should be left !

Dishonest sellers would be worried about getting negative feedback IMO

therefore wait until the buyer has left feedback ! With the amount of actual dodgy sellers out there, why not leave that style of play for them !

If you send a card in the condition stated in the auction (if it is damaged in any way, don't sell it ) then you should expect to get POSITIVE feedback because they have nothing to worry about ....
Not directed at anyone but it is a common problemthere are plenty of sellers that try to charge too much for post... i think that upsets most buyers
Overall, I am sure that most people are looking forward to receiving anything they buy.... it sure beats getting bills in the mail !

End rant

GotGibson? said:
No, it doesn't warrant that, but IMO it's the right thing to do. All that the buyer must do is pay when they win something, so their job is done when they do pay and feedback should be left for them. Just my opinion though.

Wrong! :) A buyer has other responsabilities and I wouldn't leave feedback first for anyone no matter what. The buyer has the responsability to have the seller correct any issue with any purchase. If he goes and drops a negative without contacting the buyer, I fully believe a negative is warranted from the seller. If you have an issue with a product, you should try to address it before dropping a negative. And that is the only way of protecting yourself. If I sold something, it arrived damaged and I wasn't given a chance of fixing it, I would leave a negative for sure.

orangejello727 said:
send another piece of mail. But this time fill the padded mailer with qtips after you poked them in your bum!! I did something like this to a person that tried to rip me off.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!! NICE!!!!
:jumpers:

Admin said:
Wrong! :) A buyer has other responsabilities and I wouldn't leave feedback first for anyone no matter what. The buyer has the responsability to have the seller correct any issue with any purchase. If he goes and drops a negative without contacting the buyer, I fully believe a negative is warranted from the seller. If you have an issue with a product, you should try to address it before dropping a negative. And that is the only way of protecting yourself. If I sold something, it arrived damaged and I wasn't given a chance of fixing it, I would leave a negative for sure.

I totally agree. Feedback should be left after the whole transaction is done. The due process of the buyer sending the money is just the intial process followed by the sending of the item by seller. There is no harm in evaluating the trade once everything is final.

Back