The HOF Rookie Card Thread

I officially love this thread. Especially when I saw Marion motley. Then to followit up with several more browns hall of camera. Wish I had some to add :)

It is about time I made a new entry in honor of the class of 2011.

The Sack man's coming I am your man Dent. If the Quarterback slow he is going to get bent.....

The devastating pass rusher of the 85 Bears, and Super Bowl MVP on the best defense of all-time. He joins fellow defense teammates Mike Singletary and Dan Hampton with his enshrinement

1985 Topps Richard Dent

redent85tpsa9.jpg

raw sub by me :dance:

It is about time I made a new entry in honor of the class of 2011.

The Sack man's coming I am your man Dent. If the Quarterback slow he is going to get bent.....

The devastating pass rusher of the 85 Bears, and Super Bowl MVP on the best defense of all-time. He joins fellow defense teammates Mike Singletary and Dan Hampton with his enshrinement

1985 Topps Richard Dent

redent85tpsa9.jpg

raw sub by me :dance:

Sharp Dent! The 1985's borders make 9's very difficult.

You've had some nice subs.

Played in only 3 college games before going pro due to injuries and war service. Was convinced to join the Browns by P.Brown rather than return to Ohio State to play football after WWII. Lavelli was an instant success and became one of the most dominant WR's of the late 40's and 50's. He played in multiple Championship games and against the Rams in 1950 he caught 11 passes.

1950 Bowman Dante Lavelli

scan0003-9-4.jpg

That set is a gold mine of Browns rookies! I wish Willis had made the set.

Yeah I'm noticing. Also 67 Philadelphia is seeming the same. Which also seems to be one of the worst sets ever made for centering... :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a new edition. One of the great QB's to never win the big one. He lit up the 1980s with record shattering numbers. The Field General for Air Coryell, with one of the best beards in NFL history, the great Dan Fouts

dfouts75tpsa8.jpg

Back