Trade XxCFerrarixX and GMONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much because I warned him yesterday that if the cards did not come in today I would be posting a dispute.

Lets give him a chance to respond before we jump to conclusions please. Also Gmoney please do not make any more trades until Bering gives you the okay, we want this settled before more trades are made.

Thanks
Joe

gmoney06 YOU HAVE UNTIL THIS SATURDAY TO EITHER HAVE WHAT IS OWED, OR RETURN THEIR CARDS THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED, DELIVERED TO THEM WITH SIGNATURE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES THAT I OUTLINED IN THE PM AND E-MAIL I SENT YOU. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!! IF YOU THINK IT WON'T GET TO THEM IN TIME, THEN YOU BETTER USE EXPRESS OR PRIORITY MAIL. I AM NOT KIDDING AROUND!!! IF YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, YOU BETTER THINK AGAIN!!!
A PM and e-mail have been sent to gmoney06 regarding his trades with you guys, anyone else having an issue with him please post here or PM me directly. If any of those who have a dispute with gmoney 06 would like a copy of the PM that I sent to him, please PM me directly. Any information you guys have regarding gmoney06 should be PM'd to me as soon as possible.

alright alright alright...look here my mom hasnt had time to take me to the PO but she has read this stuff and found out that its serious so...she is takin me to send them off tommorrow i am NOT a scammer i promise but after every1 has gotten tehre cards i dont think ill be back....and i know yall prolly dont want me back...sorry to all

Doesnt it feel better to let the truth out.

I shipped out a guys package today after 1 week. I told him the situation and he understood. Not the same as these other people becuase you lied to them over and over.

Honesty is the Best Policy.

Hey Ferrari
Theres ya Jeter, Hope this helps some things ;)

Gmoney- you told me that my spa iggy was shipped on 9/1. Was that true or do you still have it? If you still have it, its cool, but I would really love for you to get it out asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back