Trade XxCFerrarixX and GMONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmoney, the use of delivery confirmation will prove that you have sent.

ooo well i aint gonna do all that all jsut keep the papers and wait bout a week or so then see if they get there

GMONEY06 said:
i dont have an account on any other sites smart guy....alright...well i am gonna send but how do i know if they jsut lie and say i havnt sent!!! cuz sooner and ferrari def.dont like me ne more...so what if they do that!?!!?
It doesn't matter if you have an accoun on another site or not. Word of a deal gone bad can spread like wildfire.
You will know that they got the packages by getting delivery confirmation at the post office. each slip will look like the scan below and you can track the number at www.usps.com It will say when and where the package was delivered. Fill out the slip completely. Delivery confirmation is used to protect you, it is proof that you sent something and that it was delivered. Be sure that the package you send in is at least 3/4" thick at its thickest point, otherwise you will have to pay for priority mail which is like $3.85.
e6913240.jpg

Gmoney if you send tomorrow, it will only be up 2-3 days at the most probably. Just complete the trade and we will talk.

i mean c'mon how could anyone trust u right now after we had this convo:

Re: vcb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCFerrarixX
well if it is not in by tomorrow i will start a trading dispute too. so lets just hope its gunna be in my mailbox tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMONEY06
hey can you please not say ne thing to the mods bout our deal....im in **** right now...but the stuff has been sent...idk whats takin so long... im gettin pissed....alrght they should be there tuesday...if they arent lmk

Posted by GMONEY06
i hope it is too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

GMONEY06 said:
Am I Blamin Anything On You Mr.mod Ill Take The Blame... But Your Really Pissin Me Off Cuz You Wont Get Off My Nuts.... I Said I Was Sending.. I Mean Come On What Else Do You Want Me To Say Cardboard God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back