Trade XxCFerrarixX and GMONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I dont get is, how you havent been albe to send for 3 weeks. I can understand a few days, but if you cant send out within 3 weeks, theres gotta be a better reason than your Mom couldnt drive you.

well i have been trying but she hates cards and all that she says its a waste of time...so now that she see its serious she will be takin me tomorrow

also, somebody said something about yankeey2 being a bad trader. he sent the card and now he's telling me that the money was never received. confronted him about it and told him that the money was sent and he shouldn't bullsh*t then he logged off.

she hates it cuz during the summer..... i had a ****ty sumemr job that didnt pay much... and i spent alot of it on cards.... and she just thinks its dumb and im wasting my money...so

dude no YOU DONT GET IT MY MOM HATES IT BUT MY GRANDMA LOVEIT...SHE TAKES ME TO THE LOCAL SHOPS AND BUYS ME STUFF ALL THE TIME....BUT I WONT BE GOIN THERE NE MORE JOSH RUINED THAT...GO ARMY!!!

All the parties involved in a trade with gmoney06:

Be sure to ask for a tracking number for the package you are due. I have told him that he MUST send with dc or signature dc.

My advice is to open the package you receive in front of a postal employee so that if there is any question as to what was delivered, it can be verified by the postal service in case further action needs to be taken.
BSC

Lol Dude For Real...im Sending!! I Have Sent You 1000 Pm's Tellin You This!! Ppl Make Sure There Is No Bomb In The Package...damn!

You need to understand that you lied about some pretty big deals. Why should we trust that you are going to send the right things and provide tracking numbers, just by you saying so. Lying puts a person in a bad light and tends to make other people not trust them. Trust is earned not just given freely.
BSC

cincybearcats1 said:
also, somebody said something about yankeey2 being a bad trader. he sent the card and now he's telling me that the money was never received. confronted him about it and told him that the money was sent and he shouldn't bullsh*t then he logged off.
PM me with the information and a link to this transaction please
BSC

I didnt ruin jack.

Your lies and not sending ruined it. People don't like dealing with scammers.

Ask BSC, I stuck up for you hardcore yesterday, now today all I got was an lie and a slap in the face.

I just figured other people need to know. Ill let everyone know if need be. People don't like scammers. Send the cards, stop the lies and this will all be over.

Don't twist this on me and make it like its my fault.

Your doing, your problem.

GMONEY06 said:
I Am Sending...... Mr.mod.....and I Am Not A Scammer...ok Do You Understand???

Then you will gladly provide tracking numbers for each package tomorrow ........won't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back