Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

was there even any doubt about who would win after he started playing. Vince is just NASTY in every sense of the word. I am sure randall is feeling just as good as i am about our young collections now. i am at 112 and counting and wont stop anytime soon.

I think if Colston didnt get hurt he would be neck and neck with Vince Young. I still personally think Colston should be alot closer to Vince Young. He had an amazing year for anyone better yet a Rookie 7th rounder.

Congrats to him . I really believe Maurice Jones-Drew should have been closer and maybe even win it . 1300 total yards 16 tds . Demeco Ryans won the defensive award

kutzy said:
I think if Colston didnt get hurt he would be neck and neck with Vince Young. I still personally think Colston should be alot closer to Vince Young. He had an amazing year for anyone better yet a Rookie 7th rounder.

it isnt based on where you were picked and how u did lol, i think Drew should have been closer, he produced better than any other Rookie RB and he wasnt even the starter....

The difference between Vince Young and Drew was the fact that Vince Young won the Titans game. Drew had some great games but He had the Jags defense and Fred Taylor to help. Colston was the surprise pick of the draft. That was a great pick by the Saints.

randallcards said:
it isnt based on where you were picked and how u did lol, i think Drew should have been closer, he produced better than any other Rookie RB and he wasnt even the starter....

I didnt say it mattered. Thanks for misusing the words though. I think a 2nd option WR (started as 3rd or 4th I cant remember) who got 70 receptions 1000+ yards and 8 TD's while missing 2 games and playing a total of like 5 minutes in 2 others should be higher than he is. I mean he basically missed 4 games and was still top 20 in yards. That takes some noticeing.

Here is why he won the OROY.

If they would have started him from week 1, The Titans would be a Wild Card Team in the AFC.

What did they start out? 0-5? Vince young pulled them out of the gutter and put them into playoff contention.

Thats above any stats.

MJD Has better #'s than VY.

Leftwich had better #'s than VY his rookie year.

The Media loves to make a Big Hype.

VY is Vick and well that is it. The Media is a joke.

Back