Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

Offensive rookie of the year

OFFENSIVE = Stats

MVP = Valuable to their team

This is not the case here! It is who was the best offensive rookie, that is clearly Drew if you look at the stats.

Now, talking about team value, then its VY since he turned the team around, but we are talking OFFENSE here, and thats what Drew provided.

kutzy said:
This is why you suck at life.

I think Jaguars make 1 half way decent point and the rest are way off.

Mike Vick has lead his team to the playoffs multiple times. They are doing better now thent yhey ever expected. Yet Vick gets no love, he gets doubters and haters. People try to put him at WR, RB, or just write him off. Whats so different between Vicks situation and Youngs?
I think you need to shut your mouth big shot. Alls i said was he likes him a wee too much. Whats your problem? Huh. You like picking on kids? What if someone was always up your butt? You wouldnt like it would ya? So shut up and quit wasting my time!

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
I think you need to shut your mouth big shot. Alls i said was he likes him a wee too much. Whats your problem? Huh. You like picking on kids? What if someone was always up your butt? You wouldnt like it would ya? So shut up and quit wasting my time!

You amuse me. I treat you like a zoo animal beacause you act like one. Its amusing, as well with everyone else.

We just find amusement in your ignorant ways.

jasonbay said:
Just to add to this Vince Young argument his numbers were pretty terrible . Even though he almost led the Titans to playoffs . I still hate him just like Vick .LOL. Most common reason I can find for myself hating so much because ppl overhype them because they win and can run .......but they seem to forget they cant pass.

Thank you finally someone with a Brain on this topic.

When you have a Rookie RB with 941 rushinh yards 1300+ total yards, 15 total TD'S And a great Reuturn Game in the punting, you people really do need to look up #'s before any of you really talk.

kutzy said:
You amuse me. I treat you like a zoo animal beacause you act like one. Its amusing, as well with everyone else.

We just find amusement in your ignorant ways.
You have no respect do ya? I try to show some but people are always putting me down. Im sick and tired of it.

jaguars06 said:
Thank you finally someone with a Brain on this topic.

When you have a Rookie RB with 941 rushinh yards 1300+ total yards, 15 total TD'S And a great Reuturn Game in the punting, you people really do need to look up #'s before any of you really talk.

Exactly! Like I just posted, its for OFFENSE! The award is not like the MVP!

Which if I did not know better, I would think VY just won the super Bowl.

I mean some of you people really really need to turn down the TV and check the stats as said this was for ORY not MVP not the most over hyped player out there.

Alright kids, that is enough! If y'all can't be respectfull to each other then don't post on each others threads. One more rude or direspectful comment and this thread will be locked and somebody's gonna get a vacation!!
BSC

There isn't another QB in the league right now that could have brought that team out of the gutter.

Not Brees, Not Rivers, Not Peyton, Not Vick.

VY did it and gets the respect of doing so.

joshsmith said:
There isn't another QB in the league right now that could have brought that team out of the gutter.

Not Brees, Not Rivers, Not Peyton, Not Vick.

VY did it and gets the respect of doing so.

Thats nice. But the award is for stats, being the best offensive player

That is Drew or Colston, not VY. His stats stunk, more INT than TD

Back