Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

joshsmith said:
There isn't another QB in the league right now that could have brought that team out of the gutter.

Not Brees, Not Rivers, Not Peyton, Not Vick.

VY did it and gets the respect of doing so.

VY did it, hs OCord made the play book smaller, He sucked passing he just ran all over the Place. AKA Vick JR.

He is not that good, in fact agian his #'s show that

VY does not get my respect he gets my hype brought to you by ESPN.

BSC said:
Alright kids, that is enough! If y'all can't be respectfull to each other then don't post on each others threads. One more rude or direspectful comment and this thread will be locked and somebody's gonna get a vacation!!
BSC
Yes sir and sorry for my comments.

randallcards said:
its not all about #s its how your play affected your team, young did more for his team than drew did for his, if the Titans didnt have VY they would have battled for the #1 pick with the Raiders!
ding ding ding we have a winner.

J.R. Smith Collector said:
Thats nice. But the award is for stats, being the best offensive player

That is Drew or Colston, not VY. His stats stunk, more INT than TD

That's right in fact Byron Leftwich his rookie year had better stats then The Hype did.

joshsmith said:
There isn't another QB in the league right now that could have brought that team out of the gutter.

Not Brees, Not Rivers, Not Peyton, Not Vick.

VY did it and gets the respect of doing so.

Are you kidding me? Did you see New Orleans this year? I mean just one game?

10-6 this year

Last year? 3-13

There biggest difference in the last year? Mr. Brees and his 52 million passing yards. I think that turnaruond is much more impressive than what Young did.

joshsmith said:
And Brees would be MVP if it wasnt for LT's 53 Million Rushing TD's.

I thought it was 54 but whatever.

But back to my point. Do you still feel He could not do what Vince YOung did this year? Do you honestly feel Young is the only QB who could have done that?

You People agian take it like VY just won the super Bowl

His team went 8-8 and his OCord made his playbook smaller, not the same smaller.

VY is ESPN At there best Hype, #'S dont lie and they show that VY is at best Avrg as a qb.

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
Yes sir and sorry for my comments.

Hey man, you weren't the only one in the wrong.

Just a couple of other guys were hounding you and got you going. I respect your apology. If you have any other issues, PM me. Don't get negative back.

joshsmith said:
Hey man, you weren't the only one in the wrong.

Just a couple of other guys were hounding you and got you going. I respect your apology. If you have any other issues, PM me. Don't get negative back.
Ok man ill try.

On the fact of how he won some of those games, and the piss poor recieving core he has, yes.

Also, look at his line.

Its like the Lions would be a better Team with Young over Kitna who threw for 4200 yards.

joshsmith said:
On the fact of how he won some of those games, and the piss poor recieving core he has, yes.

Also, look at his line.

Its like the Lions would be a better Team with Young over Kitna who threw for 4200 yards.

I dont think I would agree with that. I honestly think Kitna for once in his life had a good year.

Back