Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

JoeJoeAnt said:
So if a team losses in the Playofffs they are "chokes'? And so if Manning wins a Playoff game its not considered a "big game" but if he losses one it is considered a "big game"? Is that ur logic?

Someone want to back me up.

When you are 13-0 and finish 14-2 got the #1 seed two years in a row and cant even win the AFC You dont call that a Choke? If last year was not a choke please JOEJOE please tell me what was it then a act of god?

Manning Beat Denver once in a AFC Wild card game and i think his other win was in a Wild Card game as well. Does not really say much does it when you are the #1 seed a lot like the colts does it?

Now go sign Manning's mellon

J.R. Smith Collector said:
His postseason record is 3-6.

Have any of those Playoff games been VS Good team's?

Any of them wins outside the WildCard game's?

Manning is a choke, so much so the FDA has now replaced the Manning with the Himlince ( way off on spelling).

I know about that one, that was as funny as they come too.

A 30 QB Rating Wow just wow.

Has any Manning ever won a big game? Maybe lil Bro Eli can? I doubt it though he is cursed

His playoff stats:

2002 :

Wildcard vs Jets
Lost 41-0
QB Rating of 30

----
2003:
Wins vs Den, @ KC
Loss New England - Big Game, cant beat his rival of Brady
---

2004:
Wins vs Denver again
Loss: New England 0-2 now against the best in the AFC, 70 QB Rating

----
Divisional vs Pitt, lost to them best team in the AFC, cant beat them

I count 0-3 vs the great teams

Here are the Leftwich VS Young Rookie year #s

Vince Young:

GGSAttCompPctYdsYPALgTDIntTkld20+40+Rate
151335718451.521996.1653121325/12933166.7

GGSAttYdsAvgLgTD20+1st

Byron Leftwich:

GGSAttCompPctYdsYPALgTDIntTkld20+40+Rate
151341823957.228196.7484141619/9033773.0

GGSAttYdsAvgLgTD20+1st

Byron had more attempts; more completions; a higher completion percentage; more yards; a higher yards per completion average; more touchdowns, but more interceptions.

Young did have more rushing yards; more rushing attempts; more rushing touchdowns; more rushes over 20 yards; and more rushes for first down.

The media loves the Michael Vicks of the football world, but how many rings does Vick have? None.

Colston or Jones-Drew should have been offensive rookie of the year, not "Little Vick."

In 2004 and 2005 they made it out of the Wildcards and hey Jaguar ur whole melon thing is not funny what so ever. And the fact that u keep repeating it just shows how stupid u are.

And Mike Vanderjact choked last year against the steelers when he missed the field goal. Manning had nothing to do with that kick so

His playoff stats:

2002 :

Wildcard vs Jets
Lost 41-0
QB Rating of 30

----
2003:
Wins vs Den, @ KC
Loss New England - Big Game, cant beat his rival of Brady
---

2004:
Wins vs Denver again
Loss: New England 0-2 now against the best in the AFC, 70 QB Rating

----
Divisional vs Pitt, lost to them best team in the AFC, cant beat them

I count 0-3 vs the great teams

And JoeJoe Manning does not choke huh? He must just have God Not on his side in the Playoff's right?

Lat year was pure colts and the choke.

JoeJoeAnt said:
In 2004 and 2005 they made it out of the Wildcards and hey Jaguar ur whole melon thing is not funny what so ever. And the fact that u keep repeating it just shows how stupid u are.

And Mike Vanderjact choked last year against the steelers when he missed the field goal. Manning had nothing to do with that kick so

Haha, Wildcard, big whoop! With him, James, and their receiving, they should easily be outscoring any team, and they couldnt advance.

Haha, Wildcard, big whoop! With him, James, and their receiving, they should easily be outscoring any team, and they couldnt advance.

i was just answering jags previous question........

JoeJoeAnt said:

They Beat Denver at Home Denver, they anit saying much is it.

Taken away Denver and he is 0 for whatever in the playoff's

The above #'s shoow true Mellon Head and what he does best Choke.

Last year was a team effort for the colts, If I recall Manning did not have a good game vs Pittsburgh either did he.

Calling me stupid that plays real well from someone who think's the colts do not choke and will hold LJ To under 100 yards, get yourself together you are losing here.

Go sign a Mellon or something, you need it.

just an observation but 3 of Manning's loses have come to the superbowl champions.

Back