Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

jaguars06 said:
Jaguars have gotten to the AFC Champ. Game twice ( 1996,1999) that is more than the colts can say.

The fact is Manning cant win big game's.

We are not talking about this year we are talking about History something that is well a Night-Mere for Manning and the colts.

You do know that he is still playing right? He hasnt retired yet just so you know

lafastbreak said:
That was hornsfan if im correct who said they would hold the cheifs under 100+ I like this thread. Good ol conversation about football.

There are so many Colts fan's on here it's hard to keep track of who said what and so on.

We are just posinate( spelling) about our team's, and that's being good Fans.

I understand what you mean and personally Jags, I think your the funnest to talk to. You state your opinion and are not afraid to back it up. Mannings career isnt over he still has plenty of time. Heck, this years playoffs dont even start for a few more days. Personally this years Colts playoffs will have nothing to do with Manning. Its going to have to come down to wether the Colts defense can hold the other teams offense just enough for the Colts offense.

JoeJoeAnt said:
You do know that he is still playing right? He hasnt retired yet just so you know

I doubt Manning wins anything more than another Mellon AD on TV.

Maybe Eli can do something with his life, i sure hope so. Eli seems to be a nicer kid who carea more, not his fault his Brother hooged all of the Colts Cap room so they cant get any D.

JoeJoeAnt said:
Ur happy ur team didnt make the playoffs? Ur a pretty good fan

I do think I hit on this yesterday. I would rather be out of the Playoff's with a Draft pick then in them and choking and getting a low draft pick.

Just for everyone out there. This is my prediction. Colts in the Super Bowl.

lafastbreak said:
I understand what you mean and personally Jags, I think your the funnest to talk to. You state your opinion and are not afraid to back it up. Mannings career isnt over he still has plenty of time. Heck, this years playoffs dont even start for a few more days. Personally this years Colts playoffs will have nothing to do with Manning. Its going to have to come down to wether the Colts defense can hold the other teams offense just enough for the Colts offense.

See at least your a Colts fan that understands football.

They always say the best D for Manning is the other Team's O.

The colts do have a problem on D, and as good as Manning is he does not play D.

jaguars06 said:
I do think I hit on this yesterday. I would rather be out of the Playoff's with a Draft pick then in them and choking and getting a low draft pick.
This is a 50/50 thing to me. If you can get the upset or win the first round and stay hot then you have a shot at the SB then i would rather do that. Now if your 9-7 and you started out like 8-1 then maybe i could see where your coming from. Its all about momentum and defense in the playoffs.

lafastbreak said:
This is a 50/50 thing to mean. If you can get the upset or win the first round and stay hot then you have a shot at the SB then i would rather do that. Now if your 9-7 and you started out like 8-1 then maybe i could see where your coming from. Its all about momentum and defense in the playoffs.

That's right, I even more so agree with you on the D.

Every team I can recall has won with a Solid D. O is nice and it may be the most hyped thing in FB, However you need to stop the O, No team is going to score 100 points if they must on a week in and week out basis.

Back