Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

Well if ROY was about stats then why did vince young win it?? you will say "exactly he shouldnt' have" well i think the people voting for ROY know a lot more about what its about than you. So obviously ROY, is like MVP for rookies. If it was about stats then why did marcus mcniel have more votes than reggie bush?? did he have a lot of pancakes???

hornsfan92 said:
Well if ROY was about stats then why did vince young win it?? you will say "exactly he shouldnt' have" well i think the people voting for ROY know a lot more about what its about than you. So obviously ROY, is like MVP for rookies. If it was about stats then why did marcus mcniel have more votes than reggie bush?? did he have a lot of pancakes???

Could it be that People have Mush for a Brian, and have ESPN.

ROY of the year is all about #'s if it the MVP for Rookie's would Boldin of gotten in 2003? McNiel had more tally's than Bush beause he had better #'s than Bush I guess, Bush only got 3 tally's Bush was not what people thought thus year.

yeah you got me, i have mush for brian.

in 2003, the rookies might not have preformed well that year,while boldin obviously did great. Im not saying its totally about the MVP, It has to do with stats to. I mean if VY had 15 pics and like 6 tds passing he wouldn't win it even if his team was good. But he didn't have bad numbers, 12-13 isnt awful,and then add 7 rushing tds to that, you get 19 total tds and 13 pics and 2 of the pics came in desperation when they were playing the Pats last game of the season. Vince had good numbers, Mo-drew had better numbers, vince reeled off 6 wins in a row and was more important to his team= VINCE YOUNG ROY

why did we go back to roy? we were on the playoffs. drop it, its over. Vince won. no big deal. We've already proved mjd had better stats and VY meant more to his team. Simple as that you can change the outcomes so why try?

hornsfan92 said:
becaues i haven't put in my 2 cents ;)

I will say one thing about Horns he is a fighter in what he think's and I respect that, that is what makes this country great.

As far as Playoff's I for see a Siants over Chargers super Bowl in Bress come back VS the team he wants to show something to Siants win 41-40

jaguars06 said:
I will say one thing about Horns he is a fighter in what he think's and I respect that, that is what makes this country great.
Yup and you do the same thing so you both make it great!

Back