Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

There are 17 pages...

I am not reading 'em all ;)

But, Vince Young definatly deserved it. MoDrew isn't as special for his team as VY is...

MoDrew is top 3, but not #1...

I am not biased, I have both of their Elites :)

LOL Very Funny youll people.

I bet this the Cowgirl's, Colts, and Titans, abd Texans will all be home next week watching the playoffs.

jaguars06 said:
LOL Very Funny youll people.

I bet this the Cowgirl's, Colts, and Titans, abd Texans will all be home next week watching the playoffs.

And your willing to put somethign against that? Your lucky its against forum policy to bet on the board because I would make you eat those words.

You want to make a bet please do.

When will you people see that the Colts are no good, the CowGirls will lose, and the Team of God's the Titans are at home.

jaguars06 said:
You want to make a bet please do.

When will you people see that the Colts are no good, the CowGirls will lose, and the Team of God's the Titans are at home.

PM me ANYTHING you have in mind.

I just read through 10 pages of this drivel and couldn't go on anymore. My observations:

1) I feel Drew should have won ROY because, as stated numerous times, this award is based on stats. His were the best, end of story.

2) I feel Young is over-rated as a QB - but not as an athlete (read: Vick). Neither of them will ever be a great "quarterback". If you fans of theirs would get off their jocks you might be able to see that.

3) jaguars06 - I don't blame these guys for calling you stupid. After trying to make sense out of half of your posts because you can't take the time to check your spelling or your grammar, or continuously saying the same thing over and over (it's melon, not Mellon, and that's a six year old's argument). TO EVERYONE ELSE - I'M A JAGUARS FAN AS WELL, PLEASE DON'T GROUP ME OR THE REST OF US INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS THIS INDIVIDUAL.

4) All Mods - You guys keep bragging about how great this site, revamping the forums, taking down this site, blah, blah, blah - yet this inane argument has gone on for 18 PAGES!!! Being a former mod on what I and many other consider the actual best trading site on the net, I find this absolutely embarassing that you guys didn't put the clamps on this earlier. This is a good site, and has tremendous potential - but not with threads like this.

5) I don't remember who it was now - but someone asked about when has Leftwich ever won a big game? Check his bowl history in college - coming from behind from something like 28 points with a broken leg! I would say that's a pretty big win. No, he doesn't have numbers like Manning, but Manning hasn't won anything more than Leftwich has with those gaudy numbers, so it doesn't really matter, does it?

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
I just read through 10 pages of this drivel and couldn't go on anymore. My observations:

1) I feel Drew should have won ROY because, as stated numerous times, this award is based on stats. His were the best, end of story.

2) I feel Young is over-rated as a QB - but not as an athlete (read: Vick). Neither of them will ever be a great "quarterback". If you fans of theirs would get off their jocks you might be able to see that.

3) jaguars06 - I don't blame these guys for calling you stupid. After trying to make sense out of half of your posts because you can't take the time to check your spelling or your grammar, or continuously saying the same thing over and over (it's melon, not Mellon, and that's a six year old's argument). TO EVERYONE ELSE - I'M A JAGUARS FAN AS WELL, PLEASE DON'T GROUP ME OR THE REST OF US INTO THE SAME CATEGORY AS THIS INDIVIDUAL.

4) All Mods - You guys keep bragging about how great this site, revamping the forums, taking down this site, blah, blah, blah - yet this inane argument has gone on for 18 PAGES!!! Being a former mod on what I and many other consider the actual best trading site on the net, I find this absolutely embarassing that you guys didn't put the clamps on this earlier. This is a good site, and has tremendous potential - but not with threads like this.

5) I don't remember who it was now - but someone asked about when has Leftwich ever won a big game? Check his bowl history in college - coming from behind from something like 28 points with a broken leg! I would say that's a pretty big win. No, he doesn't have numbers like Manning, but Manning hasn't won anything more than Leftwich has with those gaudy numbers, so it doesn't really matter, does it?

your a little late ;)

Back