Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

That's not the question I asked.

To Compare UCLA and Texas in FB in like comapring the Cowgirls to the Chargers, we know one is way better than the another and such.

Texas also had a very strong D people seem to forget that.

yes texas had strong D, but what your missing is the fact he reeled off 6 wins in a row and was 8-5 as a starter..as a rookie starter!! that is simply amazing, and in just about everyone of those games they were down and he led them back to win..how many QBs, rookie QBs do you know that could do that with the tenessee titans, pick up that whole organization and make them believe they can play with people and make the playoffs! they were 0-5, and everyone in that town was hoping for a good draft pick. Very few QBs in the league would be able to do that, and none of them in their rookie years would have been able to. vince young is a special player and im very sorry you can't see that. maybe its you that needs some glasses.

Wait a Min, there Texan did you or did not comapre the FB program's of Texas and UCLA?

You know that you did, and yet you never answerd why you said that.

Now if I had to choose between a Program that can win every year or one at UCLA that is OK, Well yeah.

MJD was UCLA'S Best player, yes UCLA is weak but one think's they can be put in with Texas.

im sorry do you want to respond to my comment or just go on about how much better texas is than UCLA?? i know that, Texas is much better. But Vince Young was the reason texas won the national championship. if you put mo-drew on that texas team and took VY off and had the QB playing behind him play, they would not have won. you can go take a poll on it even

I never said that VY was not good, what i said was that VY had a Texas team that was a great D team that carried them.

So you take back even comparing UCLA to Texas?

haha im sorry, you must not watch a lot of football..

first of all. i never compared texas to UCLA..i compared young to drew..and what they did for their teams..

second of all..if you watched anything or knew anything about texas football..you would know that vince young was the reason the won the national championship! i am sorry, they let up 38 points to USC in the national championship, so don't tell me the D was the reason they won. You really have no good facts..you are just one of the many VY haters..but don't worry once he wins a superbowl you views will change ;)

I think you did comapre UCLA to Texas,

If young is as good as you a fellow Texan say he is, why did his NFL #'S **** like they did, yes he is a rookie but he is a God to you and people at ESPN.

wow i really am getting sick of arguing with you

his numbers didn't **** open your eyes you fool..19 total tds and 13 pics is good, GREAT FOR A ROOKIE..please go find me a rookie QB that had better numbers, if you can find one ill give you a cookie

Yeah I forget he had the best Rookie #'s.

Byron Leftwich had better #'s his rookie year I posted it too, go check for your self.

The Media loves VY and think's he is god.

he didn't have better numbers...look here

leftwich 14 td passes 16 pics, 2 rushing tds, 2819 yards passing, 100 yards rushing

young 12 td pases 13 pics, 7 RUSHING TDS, 2200 yards passing, 550 rushing yards,

leftwich had more yards, but young had more TDS and less turnovers..
sorry bud, youngs numbers are better

hey, so what if he runs, thats a big part of his game..which makes him even harder to gaurd..your just frustrated young owns leftwich

young > MJD + leftwich

jaguars06 said:
Agian VY = MV nothing more than that.

BL for A QB had better #'s, not for a QB/RB

If you dont want to use all stats then take away Jones-Drew's returning yards. What does that have to do with being a Running Back? Without those yards he is just in line with a few other Rookie RB's in yards. And as stated before I think a WR getting over 1000 yards recieving in 12 games is more impressive than a RB getting 1400 total yards in 16 games.

Wrong, I am upset that people from the state where Young went to school, is overhyped for being Vick.

At Least with Leftwich the Jaguars did not make the playbook's smaller like they did with Vick, JR.

MJD Better than Young, I think you need to check the rookie stats #'s, i bet you have not even have looked.

will you shut up with the freakin stats..i swear you sound like a broken record..and btw you are way more biased than i am..i am done arguing this point with you..anything i tell you goes in one ear and out the other..you are to stubborn to listen to anyone elses point of views so i am done. bye

Back