Football Vince Young is your OROY ..

jaguars06 said:
MJD Has better #'s than VY.

Leftwich had better #'s than VY his rookie year.

The Media loves to make a Big Hype.

VY is Vick and well that is it. The Media is a joke.

ok, i don't want to discuss this with you because you are obviously biased and don't really know much. but whatever, your right

jaguars06 said:
MJD Has better #'s than VY.

Leftwich had better #'s than VY his rookie year.

The Media loves to make a Big Hype.

VY is Vick and well that is it. The Media is a joke.

Read my post on page one.

Young brought his team from 0-5 into playoff contention in the AFC.

That my friend is worth more then any stat.

its not all about #s its how your play affected your team, young did more for his team than drew did for his, if the Titans didnt have VY they would have battled for the #1 pick with the Raiders!

hornsfan92 said:
ok, i don't want to discuss this with you because you are obviously biased and don't really know much. but whatever, your right

I dont know much, right whatever, I have a lot more knowing of the game then you, but you are what a Colts fan i think who says LJ will have less than 100 yards rushing.

What I know is that when Norm Chow made Young's playbook smaller and some on here go on about what a God he is?

He is nothing more than Vick, he ws blessed his #'s are not that good, and well if any of you so called experts whould look at #'s you would SEE THAT MJD had the best.

You are all a bunch of Idiots.

joshsmith said:
Read my post on page one.

Young brought his team from 0-5 into playoff contention in the AFC.

That my friend is worth more then any stat.

And we can thank Norm Chow and the smaller playbook for that.

Byron Leftwich had better #'s than Young did his rookie year and yet you idiots go on about how Young is the next Steve Young.

I am just telling that Young's #'s are not really any good.

Maurice Drew's #'s if anyone would check them out insted of calling other's out with no knowing of this game are better

When a OCOrd makes a playbook smaller for a QB Can anyone really say that a Player is that good? If he was that good the playbook would be bigger than smaller.

VY is just a Mike Vick.

I knew you were gonna bring something up. No its not. Im trying to quit treating him as a God. But why you always bringing crap up? Youre always trying to cause trouble.

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
Wow someone likes Maurice a wee too much.

This is why you suck at life.

I think Jaguars make 1 half way decent point and the rest are way off.

Mike Vick has lead his team to the playoffs multiple times. They are doing better now thent yhey ever expected. Yet Vick gets no love, he gets doubters and haters. People try to put him at WR, RB, or just write him off. Whats so different between Vicks situation and Youngs?

Just to add to this Vince Young argument his numbers were pretty terrible . Even though he almost led the Titans to playoffs . I still hate him just like Vick .LOL. Most common reason I can find for myself hating so much because ppl overhype them because they win and can run .......but they seem to forget they cant pass.

Hey treat others with how you want to be treated. I fully expect you to delete what is not needed in your above post.

Edit- Regarding Jaguars calling everyone Idiots

Back