What players in the league now will end their career without a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bibby- I like your post, you have to understand that Wade is playing with way less weight on his shoulders than LeBron. Though wade wants to win again, he does have that ring. Wilkins is one of the great scorers of all time and if you told me in 1987 that he would never win a ring I would find it hard to believe.

I heard a pretty interesting story with Dan Patrick on the radio. I think it was Dan Patrick. He makes some valid points too.

If Cleveland doesn't win this year and Lebron Leaves, you gotta expect at least 2 seasons before whatever team he goes to starts winning, if it is New York or New Jersey. Espically with the CAP the way it is.

Now your looking at 2011-2012 season which his 9th NBA season, pretty much his second half of his career.

So while Kobe might be sitting at 4 , 5 , 6 or 7, at that time. Lebron might still be stuck at 0.

Pretty much if Lebron wants a title, it has to be NOW, otherwise he will leave and have to wait another 2-3 years before the knicks or nets get in championship form.

Steve_O_21 said:
Ersan Ilyasova will never win a ring ;)

He just got a ring last month, his team won the ACB Spanish League Title.

Also, now that he re-signed with the Bucks this past week he qualifies as a player that is "in the league now".

oshmeehan said:
He just got a ring last month, his team won the ACB Spanish League Title.

Also, now that he re-signed with the Bucks this past week he qualifies as a player that is "in the league now".

:happyclap:

Robert Traylor never won a ring.

tracktor.jpg

Steve_O_21 said:
Resiliency at it's finest my friend. Keep on fightin the good fight.

What do you have against me though man?

Did I not help you out and get you a Jermaine O'Neal TTT you needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back