What players in the league now will end their career without a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oshmeehan said:
Yep, I think you bring up Dirk because #1, its the only thing you got on the Bucks, and #2, you do it on purpose despite knowing the real reasoning behind that. But if not, just google it, and you'll know the whole deal behind the Dirk situation. Also big deal, Bucks have ZERO championships since Dirk came in the league and Dirk has ZERO as well
You mean this part:
the Mavericks wanted Nowitzki and Suns reserve point guard Steve Nash; the Bucks desired muscular forward Robert Traylor, who was projected to be drafted before Nowitzki; and the Suns had set their sights on forward Pat Garrity, who was projected as a low first round pick. In the draft, the Mavericks drafted Traylor with their sixth pick, and the Bucks selected Nowitzki with their ninth and Garrity with their nineteenth pick. The Mavericks then traded Traylor to the Bucks for Nowitzki and Garrity, and they in return traded the latter to Phoenix for Nash.

Did he share the potato chips?

tx_newton.jpg

pcag said:
The following will not win a ring:
Steve Nash
Brandon Roy
Andre Iquadala
Iverson
and Marbury.

So is it say to assume you don't think LaMarcus Aldridge and Greg Oden will win one either?

Hey POS Marine, thought it wasn't worth your precious time anymore? Yep

Regarding Dirk, he was only going to play for the Mavericks. Don Nelson was the only one to go watch him play and he told him they'd take him. Was it dumb the Bucks wanted Traylor? Yes. But we didn't trade Dirk for Traylor. Dirk would have been picked 6th overall but the Bucks wanted Traylor and didn't want him to get picked before their pick at #9, so they made a deal with the Mavs. It was all pre-arranged and if you think otherwise you're a dumb****.

And again, Dirk has ZERO titles! But please ignore the fact the Pistons have made a ****load of dumb draft picks and trades as apparently none of that matters for whatever reason.

Things are looking up again though for the Pistons, they just spent $90 million on two 2nd and 3rd tier one-dimensional players!

And Detroit will still win more games then Milwaukee.

Thats what funny about it.

I don't really care what your excuse is about the trade. POINT IS THAT YOU TRADED DIRK AND PAT GARRITY FOR ROBERT TRAYLOR.

Bottom Line. Enough Said. Dumbest trade in the last 10 years.

yes the kid is an idiot...yes he is annoying......just leave him alone.

EWvery damn thread he posts in gets hijacked......Josh - no more bullying (except with Melo ;))

ahhhhhhhhhh come on, It was just starting to get good :)

I like getting that guy fired up, ive been doing it for years.

Ever since Beckett.

I was just waiting for a little bit more name calling before I yanked it.

I figure his next post would have been him blowing up.

Its called controlled bullying. Slowly work the guy until he snaps.

Works every damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back