What players in the league now will end their career without a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i tried to be as juvenile as possible.

well i will be positive on this one. he had the same numbers that michael jordan put up this year...0

meloman315 said:
well i tried to be as juvenile as possible.

well i will be positive on this one. he had the same numbers that michael jordan put up this year...0

Tell me why exactly you care again?

Hilarious you would even say something since I never even talk to you

BTW, I usually don't go after other people's collections, but if what you got in your photobucket are your Melo, JR, and Nuggets PC, then they are pretty ****ing weak man. Someone had to say it

What he has in his bucket is still worth more then your entire ersan collection put together.

Because no one other then you would buy the garbage, so therefor, its worthless.

Allen said:
I do not think it is outside the realm of possibilities that LeBron will never get a ring. As we mentioned before there have been some great players who never won it all. Wilt Chamberlain only won two.

Its a definate that Lebron will get a ring. Its a matter of time. There is no way that Nike and Sprite will let Lebron fail at being a champion. Thats a given. Just like Jordan and Nike.

The only difference will be if he earned it or not!!

Ground Support said:
What he has in his bucket is still worth more then your entire ersan collection put together.

Because no one other then you would buy the garbage, so therefor, its worthless.

Keep em coming soldier!

Also, Sonny Weems career PPG 1.6........Ersan career PPG 6.1....ouch on that one Meloman

The following will not win a ring:
Steve Nash
Brandon Roy
Andre Iquadala
Iverson
and Marbury.

Ground Support said:
Hows your Robert Traylor collection coming?

I know your a big fan.

If you're going to try to make a joke do one of two things. First, make sure it makes sense. Second, make sure you are directing it to the right person.

My Traylor collection is going about as well as your 86/87 Fleer collection. So in other words, its non-existant.

Ground Support said:
I know you guys went well out of your way to trade Dirk Nowitzki for him.

So how is your collection going?

Yep, I think you bring up Dirk because #1, its the only thing you got on the Bucks, and #2, you do it on purpose despite knowing the real reasoning behind that. But if not, just google it, and you'll know the whole deal behind the Dirk situation. Also big deal, Bucks have ZERO championships since Dirk came in the league and Dirk has ZERO as well

How's Rodney White been doing for you guys?

Ground Support said:
yet my 12% of the 86 87 Fleer set is still worth about 12 times more then your entire Ersan collection.

Man, how lame are you? You relate everything to my Ersan collection.

And no, in actuality that 12% isn't worth more, even if you have the Jordan and all the other good rookies.

Try again....or on second thought don't even reply again if its Dirk, Ersan, or Bucks related

Your right. Ersan, Robert Traylor and the Bucks aren't worth my time.

I guess they need fans though. Sorry about the cards you were dealt.

Ground Support said:
Your right. Ersan, Robert Traylor and the Bucks aren't worth my time.

I guess they need fans though. Sorry about the cards you were dealt.

Thought I said don't bother replying

Also, nice work picking and chosing what you reply to.

Again, how is Rodney White?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back