Who will the lions Draft?

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
My guess, is calvin johnson.

They have a running back, and they just picked up a OT from denver.

They are content with Jon Kitna it seems. He passed for over 4000 yards, and calvin johnson is a big time play maker.

Opinions?

I am thinking they are going to get an offensive player. They are all over every offensive player in Free Agency. Probably will do the same in the draft if they don't make some deals before.

Well its going to be one of 4 players.

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Jamarcus Russell
Brady Quinn.

The way its looking from my point of view, its Calvin Johnson.

Well they could get all 4 of those players and it still wouldn't matter. They would still be the loins. I think they may take Quinn

I think that Jamarcus Russell well go to Oakland. So from those 4 we have these left:

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Brady Quinn

They already have good wideouts and are you sure they would like to get yet another 1st round WR? I am thinking Brady Quinn, I may change my mind later, tho. Depends what all else they do before the draft.

No way. Quinn looks good, but so does Joe Thomas.

If they want instant impact, it will be Joe Thomas, or Calvin Johnson.

They just got a OT.

Who would you have? Furrey? OR Calvin Johnson.

sportydude said:
I think that Jamarcus Russell well go to Oakland. So from those 4 we have these left:

Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Brady Quinn

They already have good wideouts and are you sure they would like to get yet another 1st round WR? I am thinking Brady Quinn, I may change my mind later, tho. Depends what all else they do before the draft.

Who are their good wide outs? Name one other then Roy Williams.

Furrey is dependable, but I don't like him. And Roy is there only good WR...

But, you have seen how well WRs have panned out for them in the past..

Charles Rogers and Mike Williams :(

I hope they go for JaMarcus Russell, or maybe Quinn... Joe Thomas wouldn't be bad either.. maybe give Kitna more time so he doesn't get sacked every other down..

I agree, Calvin Johnson will be probably the best WR.. he is a beast.

When they took Ernie Sims last year, I just couldn't stop laughing...

Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, or Ernie Sims!

Would rather have DeMeco than Ernie Sims (obviously)
If only they could see that before they drafted :(

joshsmith said:
I quit when they took Ernie Sims.

I think Calvin Johnson is the most talented WR drafted in YEARS. Better then Roy williams, Larry Fitzgerald, Boldin.

shouldn't of said that one hahah

but no, johnson hasn't done anything yet, and for the lions to draft him would be absurd. What they need is a franchise QB. If they are smart they will take russell or quinn. BUT, knowing the lions it will end up being johnson or joe thomas

If he really is that good I hope they don't draft him, they ruin almost everything they touch. They have that reverse-midas touch deal going on.

Back