Funniest Joke for 2,000+ points!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshenup23

Bench Warmer
just give me the best joke you cnat hink of, and by next week, whichever joke I pick to be the funniest wins 2,000 points!!

Eh, mines okay. Can't think of anything else thats not X rated.

How did Hellen Keller's parents punish her?

They moved the Furniture.

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight.

The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this that give us blondes a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your butt!”

There was a Kentuckian fishing on his side of the Ohio River and a Hoosier fishing on his side of the river and the Hoosier was catching a TON of fish. Well, it was getting late and the Kentuckian hadn't even gotten a nibble. He shouted over to the Hoosier "Hey, how 'bout I come over there and catch me a few?"
So the Hoosier says "Okay, just swim across the river."
and the Kentuckian replies "No cause you'll just run away."
And the Hoosier says "Okay here. I have a flashlight. I'll shine the beam of light across the river and you can just walk across it."
And then the Kentuckian replies "No 'cause when I get half way across you'll just turn off the light and I'll drown!"

How come New Jersey has all the waste dumps and Calfornia has all the politicians?

b/c Jersey got first pick!

That New Jersey one got me thinking, I thought of this all on my own

How come the Nets are losing in the Playoffs to the Cavs?

Cause Josh Boone aint playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back