I'm Tired Of All The Patriots Hate!

stanandgee said:
they are gonna go down as the best team ever!

IF and that is a BIG if, they go undefeated and WIN the SB, then yes they will go down as one of the best ever even if they are not, BUT I dont think thats going to happen - they WILL stumble along the way.

And marinocollector - I didnt agree with you about the cheating comment - I disagreed. ;)

mc - so when the mosses and tos of the world start throwing fits and being selfish its the coaches fault? WOW, ok - I was wrong its about an "I" not about a team.

Colttopps, you guys struggled against Kansas City and San Deigo. what makes you think that your going to walk into foxboro during the middle of the playoffs and win?

New England somewhat struggled against the Colts, but Tom Brady took over in the 4th when he needed to. Super Stars do that. They don't fumble the ball on what could be the game winning drive against their arch rival.

Other then that, Tom Brady averages 4 TD's a game. No other person has made it 10 games and still average 4 TD's a game. He is having the best QB seaspn ever.

coltstopps said:
IF and that is a BIG if, they go undefeated and WIN the SB, then yes they will go down as one of the best ever even if they are not, BUT I dont think thats going to happen - they WILL stumble along the way.

And marinocollector - I didnt agree with you about the cheating comment - I disagreed. ;)

mc - so when the mosses and tos of the world start throwing fits and being selfish its the coaches fault? WOW, ok - I was wrong its about an "I" not about a team.

Coltstopps- I stated in my original post that NFL teams have all BUT admitted, and you stated no nfl teams has admitted to cheating... we both said the same thing, just different.

You cannot compare TO and Moss two totally different receivers in two totally different situations. I'll dive in that later when I have more time... and as for my posts I stated if I am not putting the ball into the MOST DANGEROUS RECEIVING THREAT SINCE LYNN SWANN, maybe EVER hand's, then I am at fault. He is passionate about winning, he is passionate about being the best, and if you have never heard about how Moss practices and never seen Moss play, you'd truly never understand. If one has witnessed Randy Moss and the amazing skill of acrobatic display, atheletcism, cut back ability, and freakish speed matched only by his sure-handedness then they'd know they were watching something special. If Manning had Moss instead of Wayne, Moss would double the amount of TDs coming from the #2 receiver, while Harrison's and Gonzo's and Clark's production would all double as well. If Manning had Moss in place of Harrison, the Colts would score EVERY possession, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

Yeah I said that.

Ground Support said:
Colttopps, you guys struggled against Kansas City and San Deigo. what makes you think that your going to walk into foxboro during the middle of the playoffs and win?

New England somewhat struggled against the Colts, but Tom Brady took over in the 4th when he needed to. Super Stars do that. They don't fumble the ball on what could be the game winning drive against their arch rival.

Hate making excuses so I wont - I'll just state the facts - the Colts were missing nearly a dozen guys against the Chargers - most of which were key players - most missed the CHEFs game as well ... We gave the game to the Pats - they didn't win it.

Semantics dont impress me marinocollector - I say all the teams are not admitting to cheating and they arent all BUT admitting it either - that just isnt so!

Ground Support said:
ummmmmmm, missing a dozen players against the chargers leads to 6 int's by Manning...

Ok, how about next week Brady has to put in 3 new receivers who he hasnt much rhythm with - then throw in some rain as well ... then have a few balls TIPPED, and throw in a diving pick along with a one handed pick ... come on !!!!!

umm,

Tom Brady never had a solid receiver core until this year.

His best WR until now was Deion Branch. Now he has Wes Walker, Stallworth and Moss.

Oh yah, didn't Manning have Wayne, Addai, Clark and Gonzalez against the Patriots?

Please come up with something better.

Your boy Vinatieri missed a 29 yard field goal for the win against the Chargers, and you still had an healthy Wayne, Addai, and Keith.

Back