I'm Tired Of All The Patriots Hate!

I have one real question here, why have we suddenly turned this into why the Colts aren't that good thread?
Sure, Manning has had his two worse performances in a row probably in his whole career, but he's still the greatest offensive coordinator to play quarterback. The man has benefited from a team who has drafted great receivers consistently in the draft. Has had numerous games where he torched many defenses, one of those games happend to be the Patriots last year that went towards their Super Bowl march.
Sure, Tom Brady has managed to accomplish more in 4 years less than what Manning probably will ever do, but there's no reason to suddenly focus on all of Manning's faults. Honestly, do we really think Brady is a better quarterback than Manning?
Heck if Trent Dilfer can win a Super Bowl I'm sure Matt Cassell can win with Moss, Stallworth, + Welker. Its not like he'd have to go play with Branch, and.... well, for the sake of argument Branch..... Troy Brown! HA! I remembered! And that guy plays defense! C'mon, do you think Manning.... I mean Cassell, could honestly win with those guys? No one can! Now if Cassell had Wayne, Harrison, Stokely, and/or Clark!

I Know I Wasnt Trying To Say Manning Wasnt Good. He Is Probably Just As Good As Brady. But He Has A Habit Of Choking In Big Games. Didnt He Choke In At Least One National Championship Game In College, And How Many Afc Championship Games Did He Choke In. He Finally Got The Monkey Off His Back Last Year And Im Glad He Did. Now He Can Be Considered One Of The Best Of All Time.

The Only Guy Who Didnt Win A Champ To Have A Legit Chance To Be The Best Is Dan Marino

I Like Peyton Manning But When People Complain About Tom Brady Running Up The Score And You Think Of What The Colts Did 2 Years Ago And Noone Said Anything.

curt everhart said:
I Like Peyton Manning But When People Complain About Tom Brady Running Up The Score And You Think Of What The Colts Did 2 Years Ago And Noone Said Anything.

Whos complaining about them running up the score? I think everyone here said thats a BS arguement - score 100 if you can.

ac-n-mike said:
YEA what HE said!

lol mike ..

the pats have a very unlikeable coach, unlikeable fans and they cheat. ill give brady his due, you dont win 3 championships overnight, but lets get real here, the pats run up the score on every team b/c they are all in a fit b.c they cheated. When you steal DEFENSIVE SIGNALS your a cheater. once a cheat always a cheat.

come on, somebody take out brady! hit him where the sun dont shine, hopefully he doesnt get up so i dont have to see that stupid look on his face anymore, and he could get his head out off moss' @$$

The pats will win the super bowl brady is the best QB! If you can't stand your team losing join the pats, every team should score as much as possible why else would they play?

Nice post MarinoCollector. I respect that a lot coming from another AFC east fan.

It all comes down to one point. If you don't want your team to be embarassed STOP THEM! It is sad when people complain that the backup QB scores on them. Thats his job, its a time to get valuable experience for them! And Brady is still working with this new set of receivers, they all need time to get better (and they are). If you took Brady out at halftime whe nthey had the game in "hand" everytime he would only have played about 5 full games by now. Think that would have an effect on them when it comes time to play a close game? Don't you think they need to practice 4th and 1s? You think about taking some startes out in the 4th quarter thats it. And you can't take all the starters out there are not enough players. How rediculous did it look that the patriots punted the other night from the 35 yard line against the bills? That would **** me off if I was the opponents defense more than them scoring on me. You don't hear any opposing coaches complaining. Don't like it too bad, stop them. People need something to complain about with such a great team right?

Before you make the outright champions the Patriots lets watch the Colts Pats AFC championship game where Ugoh and Harrison both play if healthy. That will change the whole game.

lafastbreak said:
Before you make the outright champions the Patriots lets watch the Colts Pats AFC championship game where Ugoh and Harrison both play if healthy. That will change the whole game.

Harrison does not change the whole game. He's a good receiver, but he's not a game changer. Besides when the game does come around... are we all going to say, "well, the Pats arent that good, they only beat the Colts b/c they were w/o Freeney?"

Also lets not look that far ahead - neither the pats nor the colts are guaranteed a spot in the AFCCG.

Harrison is most certainly a game changer - he commands double team coverage which changes the entire passing scheme.

The Pat's cheated got caught and people have the right to have an opinion, I think the whole reason why the evidence was done away with was because it would be darn near impossible to explain to the 3 teams the Pat's beat in the SB that they were basically cheated. Once a cheater alway's a cheater. I am sure Bilichick is still cheating in one way or another because that's the kinda low life he is.....Karma will bite them in the A** and if that by someone taking Brady out then so be it, He surly has a hit out on him and i am sure in the remaining games someone will collect....I am not wishing it but to tell you the truth i would not be saddened by it either....The whole Patriot's organization has really made the NFL look bad, My buddy was a die hard Pat's fan and 11 weeks into the season refuses to watch another game because of what his Pat's did. Those Pat's fans that think what they did was ok are the same kind of people who would condone cheating in a Pee Wee game...I am a Colt's fan and respected the hell outta the Pat's until the s pygate scandle, Now i wish nothing but bad things for this team, They are a disgrace and i can't wait until they are knocked off in the Playoff's...(which i believe will happen) Even with the Ref's help someone will beat them out...I could care less if my Colt's got beat out in the first round as i can sleep at nite knowing that the team i root for has integrity, Something someone should explain to the whole Patriot's organization.

Back