Basketball Lebron is your NBA MVP

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
The NBA will announce LeBron James as its MVP on Monday, The Plain Dealer of Cleveland and Associated Press have reported, citing unnamed sources.

A day before the Cleveland Cavaliers begin their second-round series against the Atlanta Hawks, the league will anoint James, who turns 25 on Dec. 30, as its second-youngest MVP.

Wes Unseld won the award at 23 as a rookie with the Baltimore Bullets in 1968-69.

The announcement will be made at James' alma mater, St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio, the reports said. His Cavaliers teammates were expected to attend.

James, whose Cavaliers swept the Detroit Pistons in the first round of the playoffs, averaged 28.4 points, 7.2 rebounds and 7.6 assists during the regular season, his sixth in the NBA.

The Cavs host Atlanta on Tuesday after the Hawks finished off the Miami Heat in Game 7 of their first-round series Sunday.

He does NOT deserve it period. He traveled more times per game than he scored points. Give it to a player who's team wouldn't have been even close to where they were/are if that player wasn't on that team like Billups, Wade, or Kobe

arod812 said:
He does NOT deserve it period. He traveled more times per game than he scored points. Give it to a player who's team wouldn't have been even close to where they were/are if that player wasn't on that team like Billups, Wade, or Kobe

I can see Wade. Kobe? Billups? They both have superstar players on their team.

arod812 said:
Give it to a player who's team wouldn't have been even close to where they were/are if that player wasn't on that team like Billups, Wade, or Kobe

The Cavs would have been competing with Detroit for the 8th seed (under .500) without LeBron.....at best!

Not in the soft Eastern Conference. They could still be a 4-5 seed. It is just NBA publicity stunt to try and make money. It is BUSINESS

LOL PUBLICITY STUNT lol really?

so he didnt deserve it? have you SEEN this guy play basketball?

I'm not trying to bash anyone, but it could have gone to Kobe, Wade, Lebron and i would have had NO COMPLAINTS...

BILLUPS? no doubt a HUGE part of that team, but the LEAGUE MVP? not even close

if we are going JUST on how the team would have done WITHOUT them.. why not KEVIN DURRANT? without him the Thunder probably wouldnt have won ONE game... why not him?

LeBron just isn't as good as everyone thinks..............I'd say he is in the top 10 in the league in pure talent but there are a lot of other players I'd rather have on my team. Now if it was about strictly making money he would be my guy

nba_g_lebron_flex_576.jpg

We're all definitely allowed to have opinions, but certain people just say stupid things, period.

Back