Hockey NHL 08/09 Fantasy Hockey!!!!!

Oh I need a goaltender in the worst way so if anyone has a goaltender they are willing to trade ( a decent goaltender ) "FAIR TRADE" all offers are welcome I know some teams need some help up front and maybe we can deal .........

I found the place I am 15th on the list not really a good spot but hey that is what it is all about glad for the help .........

Hugo why would you want to trade Slim your only chance of moving up in the stats to slim........unless you wanted Slim to move up to the top of the standings and you at the bottom ..........he already has 2 good goaltenders and your only good goaltender is NABOKOV............in order to move up in the standings you need points in all catagories in the standings........and from that crazy trade proposal the first time it seems that is what you are trying to do instead of making your team better........you are trying to make his team better............even though the trade proposal is a little better it is still not a fair trade.........and is obvious what you are trying to do.........everyone in this fantasy league it is TIME TO VOTE ON THIS TRADE AGAIN.........

Perhaps Slim, and Hugo would like to watch the league from the outside? They both tried to pull this crap last year, and I didn't much like it then either. When you try to cheat in a free league where staff are reaching into their pockets to provide prizes, so we can all have fun, well what does that say about you as a person? Next time you propose a trade between each other, it better be fair, or both of you are out of here. I can't believe you'd even try this again after the reaction the first time. :mad:

Leafsfan1967 said:
Perhaps Slim, and Hugo would like to watch the league from the outside? They both tried to pull this crap last year, and I didn't much like it then either. When you try to cheat in a free league where staff are reaching into their pockets to provide prizes, so we can all have fun, well what does that say about you as a person? Next time you propose a trade between each other, it better be fair, or both of you are out of here. I can't believe you'd even try this again after the reaction the first time. :mad:
I second this. We put alot of work into the league and want it to be fair and equal for everybody. as troy said, we are giving prizes from our own collections and wont stand for cheating in ANY form.

As I stated in a league post, there are a few who have limited knowledge of the sport. Please feel free to ask any of the others for advice in a trades fairness. Afterall trading is part of the fun of the league.

That being said the league was intended for fun and thats what it should and will be. Thanks to all for participating and lets all continue involvement to make it as fun as it is competitive.

You know I can understand all the other stats but shg sha but short handed goals and short handed assists....some teams never score one all season ......which means your fighting to catch up all season.......am I the only one to think this way....I would like to hear what others think on this just to see.......

I have faith in my players they will keep it close for me but goaltending is rediculous...........I am fighting since day one with my goaltending and when you do not have a decent one to begin with and slim next to none to pick up well I need not say more...........If I had my way I would send them all and I mean all to the minors ....lol.........well except for Mason the only thing with Mason is he doesn't get to play enough I hope they play him more and I might have a chance at this.........another thing that gets me is there are a few people in this league that have decent goaltending and do not even participate they are in it just to say they are in it........

Holy cow! 3rd? from the first 6 days at the very bottom, that's some major improvement. I do expect to drop like a rock though. Goaltending I have is far, far too weak.

Back