Hockey NHL 08/09 Fantasy Hockey!!!!!

Okay finally figured it out bummer it took so long for each category seeing there are 19 teams if you finish with the most points per category you get nineteen points if you finish second in that category you get 18 points finish third you get 17 and so on.........and that is per each categorie

Why did we decide to go with this type of scoring, and not the traditional way? Nobody understands it, including me, and I've been running these for a lot of years. I have zero clue on what's going on!!

kutzy said:
WHy is Jagr not in the league?

Jagr is playing in the Russian proffessional hockey league that is suppose to be the one giving the NHL a run for their money. He was playing with the youngster Cherepanov yesterday when he died! :(

I am totally with you on the scoring system.......Leafsfan....by the time I fully understand it half the season will be over .....lol

Shane I'm sure it will be just fine once we all figure out how it works. I kind of get it a little, but we all should have a tutorial of sorts to be sure everyone gets it. ;)

I got it .it is just that it took a long time but that is just me......lol.....I am not used to these things but it will prepare me for the next time I try one....and it is far from over so break out the sticks and the pucks huh and lets hit the ICE.....

Hey PIE "you are going to fall and you just got lucky with the players you have it is far from over....lol....."as a matter of fact you are going down some notches tonight......lol

Another thing PIE when you have players in the bin and they are scheduled to play you do not get the points they have accumulated ......lol.....like tonight

Leafs...you got fisher from right under my nose I was supposed to get him today and you got him instead ....its the ducks and edmontons gm's all over again.......lol....

Hope there is not going to be any bogus trading in this league and hope everybody is smart enough to vote against it.......

Chris porter,Marek Svatos,Patrick Lalime for Mikko Koivu,Ryan Getzlaf,and Evegeni Nabokov............WHAT ARE YOU NUTS ..........I AM NOT BLIND HERE......GUYS THIS TRADE SHOULD NOT HAPPEN......THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIR LEAGUE NOT STACKING SOMEONES TEAM.........

Back