Hockey NHL 08/09 Fantasy Hockey!!!!!

I am glad to see everybody is getting into this and I think I finally got the hang of this ............SO BEWARE LOL..........From 1st to 9th and now moving up 5th..........and people do me a favor keep dropping player's ..........someone drop a decent goalie!

Hey people in the fantasy hockey........check your rosters to put players in play...I have noticed participants losing points because they didn't put their players on there roster and leave them in the bin come on make this interesting and give yourselves a chance to climb up.......

don't feel bad I had no goaltending but I waited patiently and picked up a few backups and one did quite well for me and posted a win and if he get's more use who knows...it is all in the drafting and picking up off waivers....

I definatly think that 3 goalies is too many for a league this size! I got the shaft in goaltending, which wouldnt be bad if I had of gotten just a little better for my forwards...

It is like I said from before the season even started Blackhawks are a young team but they are really weak in the defense department.......

goals,assists, plus minus, power play goals ,powerplay assist, powerplay points ,shorthanded goals, shorthanded assist ,game winning goals ,faceoff won,faceoff lost,2points for a win no points for a loss 1point for ot......As far as I understand.........going down your list of players some can scratch out points for example if a player on the ice scores and your on the ice you have a plus 1 if you are scored on and you are on the ice you are -1 when adding those up you have 0 understand.........I am not a hundred percent sure but that is how I would figure it works...........think it is because it is calculated as a whole team and not individual players......

Hey Leafsfan I think you are correct something does not add up here IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW THIS POINT SYSTEM WORKS PLEASE POST IT UP HERE BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE......started today in 5th 24 points behind the leader now still in 5th but 45 points behind the leader please tell me if I am nuts or something here........his stats on top mine underneath

4 4 0 2 2 4 1 0 1 15 5
0 5 3 0 4 4 0 0 0 12 5
and he gained 21 points on me what am I missing here

In the league, I explained it in a message post:If you click on full standings, it gives you a breakdown. Its set up, to divide each stat, so that theoretically the top guy will ge 19 points, and the bottom guy gets 1 ( 10.5 each if two are tied for 10th/9th) And, the plus and minus you see on the main page is what you acheived in the last night.. So, if you are tops in goals already, and second in assists, if you score 20 goals in one night, it wont matter, because you cant move up any, and then if the next guy gets 1 assist ahead of you, you still drop by 1 point..

I dunno if that was helpful at all.. But, thats my best try at an explanation.

Now, if that explanation is too random, or vague, let me know, and I can give a better shot at it

Back