Hockey NHL 08/09 Fantasy Hockey!!!!!

I just drafted my second team and scored Osgood, Brodeur, and Leclaire...us But my only decent skaters are Boyle and Datsyuk. I offered a guy Brodeur and Andy Mcdonald for Price and Stamkos. Think he will go for it?

Not really sure how this works if anyone can give me some info would be appreciated ...Bryan,rndmhro.......if the players when I click my team are my players I can see me doing very very well......lol......and if we are able to make some trades would be good as well........just need a little info..so I can get started ......clear the track here comes the CHIEFS......lol

That Alfie comment even though he is a decent player I would not want him after he took that slapper on niedermayer totally unprofessional lost my respect big time.......

i don't think pogge will be playing this season. My team is not the greatest besides Nash, and Leclaire, also hoping Lehtonen does good this year.

Not to metion i got stuck with Radulov!!

I have Whitney and he is on injured reserve I want to keep him on my team but I want to switch him with another defense in my bin can I do that and if so how I tried to click and drag but it won't let me for some reason.....am I doing something wrong?

made a mistake and lost whitney because of not understanding how to switch my player should have known better .......hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the a$$ but it probably will.......

Back