Official 2009 NFL Combine Thread

Also, NFL Network must hate Clmeson. Yesterday, they did a stupid piece on BJ Raji saying "I'm going to Indy" and some other crap rather than show Dorrell Scott run the fastest time for DTs. Then for RBs, they went to commercial right before James Davis was about to run. They also went to commercial one person before Hamlin was to run and came back afterwards

Also, NFL Network must hate Clmeson. Yesterday, they did a stupid piece on BJ Raji saying "I'm going to Indy" and some other crap rather than show Dorrell Scott run the fastest time for DTs. Then for RBs, they went to commercial right before James Davis was about to run. They also went to commercial one person before Hamlin was to run and came back afterwards
:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Knowshon 4.62 official :doh:

Ya that is horrible. I went made a sandwhich got a soda and when came back he was only about half way done with his 40. At that speed his FB could block half the D help them up and then pancake them again before he even gets to the hole.

Now seriously just pokign a little fun at redandpewter I am sure Knowshon will do well :)

Decent size and speed. Pretty strong, too (22 reps on the Bench). I could see him being a middle-round pick, possibly for a Cover 2 team.

Not enough cover 2 teams out there to fill the need for all the guys with that label. With that being said, I think Allen is good enough to play as a Nickel/Dime DB early on. A bit underrated while people talked up guys like Macho Harris, etc. I'd predict Allen to go in the 3rd round at this point. His 40 time was better than a lot of CB's that were "ahead" of him on most charts.

With that being said, he should have stayed in school another season. But this could work out for him with the dismal times put out there this weekend.

You would be pissed too if half your guys there kept having them go to commerical right before the 40.

This killed me last year on the DB workouts. Mayock wouldn't let his obsession with Brandon Flowers go, and it pushed into the commercial like 3 times watching VA Tech highlights or pro-Flowers draft charts. Took like 20 minutes to see Cason run his 40. Which was faster than Flowers, btw. Lol...

Ya that is horrible. I went made a sandwhich got a soda and when came back he was only about half way done with his 40. At that speed his FB could block half the D help them up and then pancake them again before he even gets to the hole.

Now seriously just pokign a little fun at redandpewter I am sure Knowshon will do well :)
Emmitt Smith ran a 4.70

Back