Football Panini holding back big money cards?

Thats is you take scammer swifts word. Who breaks the law all the time with auction shilling.

regardless the shol holding back hits is is not against the law. They do not claim exact hits thaey claim certain hits

It is all for nothing. Panini did nothing wrong anybody with half a brain can see that

wheeler281 said:
Thats is you take scammer swifts word. Who breaks the law all the time with auction shilling.

regardless the shol holding back hits is is not against the law. They do not claim exact hits thaey claim certain hits

It is all for nothing. Panini did nothing wrong anybody with half a brain can see that

If Panini did nothing wrong, then why dont they just state there is NO Sam Bradford 1/1 in the product?

orangejello727 said:
If Panini did nothing wrong, then why dont they just state there is NO Sam Bradford 1/1 in the product?

Winner!

That makes up for your Q-Tips post.

Well maybe not.. That still wins quote of the century.

orangejello727 said:

what and even better AC "Touche" WHAAAAAAAAAAAT

Because there are always quad black auto dual logos in certified for the rookies who attended the event/ premiere. The Bradford is in there as well as a suh and so on and so forth

Welcome to football cards 101 you 2

but to say that Panini did NOTHING WRONG is.. nuts...

thats like Topps advertisting putting a 1/1 SPEND THE DAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE NFL PLAYER redemption card
in their products to have people go NUTS to buy packs....spending moeny left and right buying all sorts of packs to find that card

like freaking Willy Wonka Bars and Golden Tickets jsut to find otu there are no damn tickets

then they just backdoor the card to one of their high rolling customers...

how is that not the same and how is it NOT doing something wrong?

My Jan/2011 Football Beckett says the Bradford is in the Product. But it never was because it was given out as a replacement.

DSCF1461.jpg

AC thats is the best you got agreeing to a totally crazy statement.

How can I IN THIS SITUATION? I DON NOT BELIEVE MSWIFT69 that is why lol. He is a shady known shiller with multiple ids and does not pay his bills

ac-n-mike said:
but IF this went down as he said... then Panini did wrong... right Howie? ;)

IF

;)

YUP and guess what log onto blog every night and there are box breaks going on everyday after that lol

It has happened before with UD and people still bought product

class action lawsuit LOL.
facebook, twitter and blogosphere. About as right as fox news

but "IF" it happened.... and it does... and will continue to.... it's still wrong

but yes... everyone will still continue to buy LOL

Its not only the Bradford..

Its the effing Derrick Rose Tag too..

Tom Brady auto..

I mean these are huge cards that they screwed people out of..

Back