Football Panini holding back big money cards?

What they are basically saying is, we try our best not to hold back the big money cards. But we do and we give them to our buddy buddy friends. Its apart of our process and is considered unusual. But we still do it.

FU Panini. You bunch of scumbags. Why would i bust any wax knowing full well im not going to hit the big hits? I rather just buy up crappy redemptions and send them in for 1/1 logomen all day long!!

I don't bust much wax anymore, but this puts an end to anything busting for me again.

I'll buy my singles and not have to wonder about what I didn't get because they're holding for some spoiled,whiny douche bag

textbook response. They had nothing to gain. Even if there were impropriety going on which I still beleive they would not disclose.
Swift is still a dbag whiney girl and something happened that only 2 people in the transaction know about. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Now where is my paltes and patches. lets rock.

wheeler281 said:
Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Now where is my paltes and patches. lets rock.

Panini is going to let you know tomorrow about your cards.

I got the inside scoop and itll probably be something like..

"Sorry Wheeler, but we used your redemptions as replacements for another one of our valued customers. Can I offer you a cup of coffee and a kick in the nuts instead?. Please be sure to crack some of our upcoming product. They will definately be a "Hit" amongst our friends as we will make sure they obtain the biggest available in the product".

Good luck,. From your broke back friends over and Panini, where we take pride in bending you over and taking your cash at the same time!!

Back